The Offer Ch. 14

Our story continues after Izuku and Toga had some visitors from UA

^^ means they're talking in their minds
Bold means Venom or Carnage is talking

Izuku's POV

After I proposed to Himiko, we ended up on the news, we had some fun, and now we have visitors from UA. Once they came inside, Izuku sat in a chair across from them, and Toga sat in his lap. Toga faced Izuku and buried her face in Izuku's neck, causing him to smile. "I see you two really love each other," said Principal Nezu. "Of course," Izuku says, kissing Toga's cheek. "Anyways, down to business, first off, congratulations on getting married." Principal Nezu says as Izuku just nods. "From what I understand, she was kicked out of her house," once again Izuku just nods while petting her back. "Since her parents kicked her out of the house, and seeing as she got married, they probably try to do something, and if they do, we'd like to offer our aid in preventing that, but for a trade-off,"- "What is the trade-off?" Himiko asks. "From what I understand, you're going to go to UA," Principal Nezu asks, both Toga and Izuku agree. "Well, in trade for protection from her parents, we would like to recommended you two for UA and to attend to Mr. Aizawa's class," a confused Izuku asks, "Is that it." Principal Nezu chuckles, "No, we would also like to train you for the next ten months until UA entrance exams so that you may be prepared so much as possible."- "Himi, what do you think?" she looks and says, "Another reason you probably here is because you'll be building dorms, right." Principal Nezu smiles, "An astute observation." Toga smirks and kisses Izuku's cheek, "If that's the case, while we're living in UA, I want us to get one room that we share." Principal Nezu smiles, "I figured that would probably be the case, so if we do that, you'll attend?"- "Yes, sir," Toga says as she buries her face into Izuku's shoulder again. "Then it looks like we'll see you at UA," Principal Nezu says. "Wait," Izuku chimes in, "When will All Might be training and where?" he says while smirking. All Might smiles, "We'll be starting training tomorrow at Takoba Municipal Beach Park,"- "We'll see you tomorrow," Izuku and Toga see them out. "I guess it's guaranteed we are going to UA," Izuku says. "I can't believe we are going to get a recommendation, and we get the same dorm room too," she says while smirking. "Are you trying to tempt me?"- "Maybe," she says, teasing. "Anyways, I guess we should rest; wanna what a movie?"- "Yes!" Toga says, excited. "How about A Whisker Away?" Izuku says, and Toga nods; they put the movie on as Toga and Izuku cuddled and snuggled. They also watched other films as they skipped dinner because Toga fell asleep. Izuku picks up Toga and brings them to their room, and he cuddles her as they fall asleep.

Aizawa's POV

A few hours earlier

When they are in the car right back from visiting Toga and Izuku, a thinking Aizawa chimes in, scaring Principal Nezu and All Might. "Did you guys notice that when we first visited them?" A confused Principal Nezu replies, "What are you talking about?"- "Their 'quirks' those monster things that they turned into."- "Ya, I did; it was cool," All Might says. "What about their quirk, Aizawa," Principal Nezu asks, still confused. "When I activated my quirk, in defense, it didn't go away." At that moment, it seemed like something clicked in the other two, "I guess you're right," All MIght says. "Oh, a new puzzle for me to find out!" Principal Nezu says with stars in his eyes. "I think that means that it isn't a quirk," Aizawa states. "Well, what do you think it is," All Might asks. "All Might, I think you should ask them about it tomorrow," Aizawa suggests as he just nods. "Now hold on a second, don't spoil all the fun let's figure it out, but do you really think they would tell you, anyways." Principal Nezu with a smirk. "But sir, I think we should make them tell us," All Might adds. "No, because we can't scare them off from going to UA, because they will be amazing heroes, I can already tell," Principal Nezu says. "Unfortunately, I have to agree with Nezu; no matter how curious I am, we can't push," Aizawa adds. "If that's what you guys think, I will follow suit even though I don't completely agree," All Might says, slightly disappointed that he won't find out what it was.

(A/N We're going to assume they already know about All Might's weak form.)

Toga's POV

"Oh, what time is it 8:00, back to bed....... IZU WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO TRAINING!" Toga shouts in a panic. Causing Izuku to jump out of bed as they get ready and run out the door. "We're never going to make it in time at this pace," Toga shouts. "I have an idea,"- "What is it,"- ^Venom, mask!"- ^No need to cry, kid,^ Venom says, ^Great Idea, Carnage, mask,^ Toga shouts. ^I'm on it, Darling,^ Carnage says happily. Toga is now in the lead as she is faster than Izuku. ^I can't believe how fast we've gotten, Baby," Toga says excitedly. ^I know, Princess, all of this training has been worth.^- ^Training is always worth it, kid,^- ^However, Darling, it is good to take breaks every once in a while,^ Toga and Izuku both chuckle at hearing them lecturing them. After a few minutes, they arrive at the beach, just in time, as they see All Might sitting on a full trash beach. Izuku and Toga call for Venom and Carnage to unmask as they land in front of All Might. "Sorry, we're almost late," Izuku calls. "No problem, Mr. Midoriya, but down to business, do you know why we're here?". "My best guess to clean the beach as training," Toga says. "Correct again, Mrs. Midoriya," Toga slightly blushes when hearing that, Izuku notices. ^I see you really like the sound of that, Princess,^ Izuku teases, causing her to blush more and causing Izuku to laugh. Now confused, All Might assigns them to clean the beach by the UA entrance exams.

Word Count 1064