~13

Everyone gathered in the storage room above the supply room. Everyone was sitting in little groups, mostly talking about that Titan who killed other Titans. Marie was sitting by herself, thinking about Levi, Isabel, and Furlan.

"Is this what you're facing every single time? Titans don't scare me that much anymore but they sure aren't nice... I won't give up though... I promised to fight alongside you in the Survey Corps."

"We found military police stuff! It was covered in dust but it's still usable." Jean said as he came out of a room, carrying crates filled with rifles.

A couple armed themselves with rifles while others listened to Armin's plan.

Armin explained that we could blind the Titans by using the rifles and that the higher ranked people needed to kill the Titans by hiding on the beams.

"We can execute this plan without using ODM gear," Armin told everyone.

Everyone nodded and went to their place.

Marie was sitting on top of the beam while waiting for the shots.

The elevator came and the Titans turned towards them.

"Calm down! We need to draw them in closer!" Marco shouted.

"Damn... I can feel that everyone is tense and scared." Marie thought.

The Titans came closer and closer to everyone in the elevator. Small whimpers were heard from scared trainees. You couldn't blame them though since they were just a few inches away from their faces.

"Fire!!" Marco shouted.

Right at that moment, everyone on the beams began to move towards the Titans. Marie jumped down to the four-meter class and sliced its nape.

Connie and Sasha failed and the Titans started to attack them. Right at that moment Mikasa and Annie came to slice their napes.

"That was close..."

"We did it!" Marco said and everyone was relieved. "We can now resupply."

Everyone went to fill their gas tanks and to get new blades. When they were done they left the supply room with the hope of victory.

"Mikasa?" Armin stopped in his tracks.

"Let's go."

Marie and Armin went toward Mikasa and she was looking at the aberrant who was getting eaten by the others.

"Cannibalism?" Armin asked.

Jean, Annie, Bertholdt, and Reiner got on top of the roof as well.

"If it gets eaten then we won't learn anything from it. Let's try to keep it alive by killing the others clinging to it." Reiner said.

"Are you insane Reiner? We just got out of here." Jean shouted.

The Aberrant suddenly moved and kicked away the Titans around it. After killing one the Abberant collapsed.

"That's it. Let's leave." Jean said but everyone kept their eyes locked on the Aberrant.

"Wait... What is coming out of its nape?"  Marie thought.

Mikasa widened her eyes and Armin and Marie as well.

"Eren!?" 

Mikasa immediately flew off the roof and hugged Eren.

.........

They got Eren fully out of the Titan and they went to the roof of HQ with Eren.

No one could say a thing. Everyone was way too shocked by this. Armin started to cry and he held Eren's hand.