Day After, Media, and Visitors Ch. 13

Our story continues the morning after the last chapter

Toga’s POV

I woke up this morning next to the love of my life or my new fiance. After last night’s hard fun, I wake up to realize that I can barely walk, and when I do, it feels like I’m walking on pins and needles, so I have to wake up, Izu. “Izu-baby… Izu-baby,” Toga asks a still sleeping Izuku, and he slowly stirs, “Yes, Princess?” Izuku asks. “I need a little help after last night. I can’t really walk,” Izuku starts to chuckle, “You’re the one who asked not to be able to walk.” Toga now pouting, “Ya, but I wanna take a bath.”- “Okay, I’ll help but, one condition,” Izuku says. “What?”- “I get to join you in the bath,” Izuku says, smirking. “Okay,” says a slightly worried Toga. Izuku puts up a still naked Toga and takes them to the bath.

Toga starts to fix her buns when she sees all of the marks Izuku left, “You're lucky we don’t have school; look at all of these marks

Toga starts to fix her buns when she sees all of the marks Izuku left, “You're lucky we don’t have school; look at all of these marks.” Izuku comes up behind and wraps his arms around her waist from behind, and kisses her cheek. “I know, I’m sorry, but it’s a symbol of my love,” Izuku says, smiling, then kissing her cheek again. “I know, but the ring was enough,” Toga says, pouting. “I love you so much, Himi,” Izuku says while his hand is still around her waist. Toga turns around in his arms and puts her arms around his neck, “I love you too,” she says as she passionately kisses him. After a few minutes, they break the kiss, and Izuku leaves the bathroom to let Toga finish getting ready and heads to the living room. When Izuku turns on the TV, he sees something on the news he never thought he would. “Umm, Himi, come here,” Izuku shouts from the living room. “What is it,” Toga shouts from the bedroom; ^NO WAY,^ Venom says, causing Toga to rush to the living room, “What is it?”- “We’re on TV,” Izuku says. They both look at the TV to see that they are indeed on the news, “Turn it up,” Toga says, as she sits in Izuku lap, cuddling with him. “We are here on the pier where a boy proposed to his girlfriend on the top of the Ferris Wheel; according to the stories and pictures, the couple was still attempting to get into UA 10 months from now. 

This lovely young couple had an amazing round of applause

This lovely young couple had an amazing round of applause. I’m getting word that these two young peoples’ names are Izuku Midoriya and Himiko Toga, now Himiko Midoriya. If these names sound familiar, it’s because Izuku Midoriya’s mother was sent to the hospital after a villain attack and slipped into a coma. Himiko Midoriya, on the other hand, was kicked from her home by her parents because of her quirk, and people are outraged because of it. Even with this in mind, these two managed to find love in a dark world, and we want to congratulate them.” This is ***** with **** news station signing out. “I-I don’t know what to say,” Izuku comments. “All I know is that the world knows I’m with the love of my life,” Toga says. “And I’m sitting with mine,” as they have a passionate make-out session with each other.

Izuku’s POV

Their cuddling and make-out session is interrupted by a knock on the door, “What, who’s that?” Izuku asks. “I don’t know,”- ^Izuku watch out there’s more than one, and one of them is large,^ Venom warns. ^Venom, mask^- ^Carnage, mask,^- Right, Darling,^ Carnage says as they follow Izuku and Venom. ^One, two, three,^ They open the door to see a homeless guy? And a mouse, bear thing, and they both are terrified as seeing Venom and Carnage.

 ^One, two, three,^ They open the door to see a homeless guy? And a mouse, bear thing, and they both are terrified as seeing Venom and Carnage

“What do you want?” Izuku asks in Venom’s voice. Aizawa activates his quirk to see that Venom does go away, “What the-,” Aizawa says. “Hi, I’m the principal of UA, and I was told that this was the house of the newlywed, Midoriyas. Once Izuku hears that Venom and Carnage go away and they see Izuku and Toga holding hands, “You’d be right, but what do you need, Izuku?'' “Might we come in?” Nezu asks, “Uh,” he looks at Toga, and she nods, “Okay,” Izuku says. Aizawa and Nezu walk in and are followed by…. All Might? “All might?” Izuku and Toga say. “HAHAHAHHA, I AM HERE, walking through the door. ^And this just got awesome,^ Izuku and Toga say in unison, causing them to laugh.

Word Count 773