Eventful Night (Lemon) Ch. 12

Our storying is continuing after Izuku propose to Toga

Last Warning: LEMON

Nobody’s POV

Once our lovely couple arrives home after a fun time at the fair, Toga tells Izuku to wait in the living room while she gets ready. After a few minutes, Toga calls him into the bedroom, and Izuku sees her sitting in the bed with just a black bra on.

 After a few minutes, Toga calls him into the bedroom, and Izuku sees her sitting in the bed with just a black bra on

Once Izuku sees that, he jumps on top of her, and he starts kissing. After a few minutes, Izuku lips Toga’s bottom lips asking for entrance with which she gladly allows it. They start wrestling for dominance with tongues, where Izuku eventually wins. Once Izuku wins, while still kissing Toga, he starts undoing her bra and starts rubbing Toga’s tits, causing her to moan into the kiss. After about fifteen minutes of kissing and teasing, they pull apart, gasping for air with multiple strings of saliva connecting their lips. Toga gets down on her knees, pulling down Izuku’s underwear where she gets dick slapped by Izuku’s 14in cock, “You really are Izu-daddy; it’s bigger than my face.” Toga then grabs Izuku’s cock, her hands barely able to wrap around his dick. She then wraps her lips around the tip, causing Izuku to moan in pleasure at the warmth of her mouth. Toga starts deepthroating his massive cock only being able to take 6in of his cock. She starts swirling her tongue around his cock while she’s deepthroating as well as she starts fingering her pussy. After a few minutes of this, Izuku grabs the head over his new fiance and plunges the full length of his dick into her throat. Izuku starts moaning even more at the tightness and warmth of her throatpussy as he starts thrusting even faster and harder into her throat. As he starts to pick up speed, muffled screams of pleasure escape Toga as she squirts from all of the pleasure. Izuku sees this causing him to smirk as he manages to thrust even harder and farther, causing him to make it to her stomach. Toga tried to pull his cock out to get a breath but kept thrusting, but he let her get a quick breather in-between thrusts. “You feel……. So good Himi…..” causing Izuku to once again thrust to her stomach, “MMMMMM..MMMMMM..MMMM,” she moaned loudly as she roughly pushed her tongue against his massive cock, Izuku moaned her name even louder than before, “HIMIKO,” at that feeling. As Izuku kept thrusting, Toga’s yellow cat-like eyes rolled back into her sockets as they squirted with each thrust into her throat. “H-h-hi-Himiko, I-i-i-i”m about to …… cummmm,” Izuku cums deep into Toga’s stomach as the walls of her throat clench and tight around his cock, as her eye roll back into her sockets, and her legs seize during a powerful orgasm. Izuku suddenly rips his cock out of her throat as he also cums on her face. Her yellow cat-like eyes looked at Izuku with hearts in her eyes as she said, coughing, “My belly is so full, thanks to you, Daddy.” She looked back down at Izuku’s cock to see it’s hard as a rock, “All for me,” she says with a smirk, “But this time it’s my turn to be on top,” you gulping from hearing then. “That’s what you think,” you say as Izuku picks her up and pushes Toga against the wall as she moans, “Daddy!” he smirks at hearing that, Izuku whispers in her ear, “Louder, princess.” She begins to moan almost “DADDY!” as you push the tip in to see blood. Smirking, you push your full length into her womb with some extra length still. “YES, DADDY!” she moans, “Wrong answer, Princess,” he says as he pulls out, causing her to whimper. Izuku gets on to his knees, “No noise and no squirting until I say,” she just nodded meekly. Izuku starts to eat her out, and he grabs onto her ass cheeks tightly, leaving marks; she puts a finger in her mouth to stop her from moaning loudly. After about 10 minutes of this, Izuku says, “You can make noise and squirt, Princess,” with that moans out loudly incoherent words as squirts into his mouth as she hears gulping. “That’s a good girl, and you know good girls get rewards,” she moans in excitement. Izuku thrust his full length into his Princess breaking into her womb, causing her to scream out, “DADDY!” in pain and pleasure. “You’re……… so….. Bhigggg, DADDY!. He smirks as he pulls out almost completely, only leaving the tip in and thrusting his full length in each time, “You’re so big, Daddy, you’re stretching out my pussy, so much!” Toga realizes that her stomach is being visually distended. “YOU’RE GOING TO BREAK MY PUSSY, DADDY!” He smirks at hearing that, “Do.. you want... me to stop…. Princess,” causing to moan/shout out, “NO… HARDER, HARDER, DADDY!”- “As...you wish,” Izuku starts thrusting even harder once again, pulling out everything but the tip, thrusting even farther into her womb push as far as he can. Toga starts squirting with each thrust, moaning loudly in pleasure and pain, “HMMM SO GOOD!!! MUH PUSSHY PHEELS SO PHULL, ITSHHH AMAAASHING!!!” Toga started to slur her words so badly as her head kicked back in pleasure. Izuku leaned down and started biting and leaving hickeys on Toga’s shoulder and the breasts. “OHHHHHH, DOOOO THAAATTTT AGGGAAIIINNN, DA-DDDDDDD-YYY.” Hearing that Izuku bites down on Toga’s shoulder will still thrusting, hard enough to draw blood, causing Toga so moan the loudest she’s moaned, ‘AHHHHHHH, DADDDDDDDYYYYYY!!!!! causing her to almost pass out for a powerful orgasm. “Are you okay, Princess?” She nods and moans, “Harder daddy,” he keeps thrusting harder and harder as she squirts again. “I’mmmm going to…. C-c-cummmm,  Princess,” she wraps her legs around his waist and moans, “I-inside!” Izuku cums inside Toga, completely filling up her womb; Izuku pulls out and cums on her chest and tits as well. “You’re amazing, daddy,” Izuku looks at her in the eyes and says, “I’m not done, Princess,” she looks down to see he’s still hard. “DADDY!” She jumps on Izuku, pushes him onto the bed, and gets face to face with Izuku, and starts making out with him wrestling tongues until Izuku inevitably wins. Toga stops kissing Izuku with multiple strings of saliva connecting their lips. She runs Izuku hardened 14in cock along her naked body as much as possible. She slams herself on top of Izuku’s dick and rears her head back in pleasure as she is already squirting and orgasming. She leans back forward as she starts leaving hickeys and biting on Izuku's neck and pecs. Izuku moans in pleasure, and Toga bites hard enough to draw blood, and she drinks it, “Your blood is so sweet it’s like candy, just like you, DADDY!” Hearing her call him daddy, he grabs onto her tits as he bucks his hips up. Izuku thrusts even harder, leaving just the tip in a gravity slaps her down, breaking into her womb. “AHHHHHHH!!! HANG ONNNNN, NOT SHO ROUGH! Toga moaned in pleasure as her pussy was squirting even harder. “IF YOU THOUGHT LIKE THAT, MUH PUSSHY WILL BREAKKKKK!!!” She was bouncing like a ragdoll as she was impaled on Izuku dick. “I'M GOING TO CUM!” She slams her body down on his cock as Toga and Izuku moan each other’s name as the cum at the same time. Izuku cums into her womb again, but this time Toga is practically launched off his dick as he finishes partially on her entire body. “That was amazing, Izu”- “I know,”- “I’m covered in cum,” Izuku smirks and says, “You're damn right.”- “I love you, Izuku”- “I love you too, Himiko,” as they cuddle and fall asleep, of course still naked. 

How did you like my first lemon ;)

Word Count 1324