Date Night Ch. 11

Our story continues a year after Izuku's mom slipped into a coma

Izuku's POV

It's been a year since my mom slipped into a coma, 10 months until UA's entrance exam, after being attacked, however, with all things considered my life is great. I'm living with my girlfriend and we've been training with our new partners Venom and Carnage. However, my life is about to be even greater because I'm going to ask the love of my life to marry me. My mom, before she slipped into a coma found a beautiful ring I can use to propose to her too, and today we have a big date planned. "Hey, Himi are you ready for our date?"- "Of course, Izu, but what's the occasion," Toga asked. "It's just been ages since we went out on a date," Toga gives Izuku a quick kiss and says "You don't have to do this"- "But I want to,"- "Izu how do I look?"- "You look really cute," Izuku says causing Toga to smirk, "You look amazing too hotshot." Izuku is dressed in a Velvet collared suit with a green undershirt and no tie and Toga is wearing a black two dress with long black gloves, a reddish-brown belt, and a black choker with rose gold spikes.

" Izuku is dressed in a Velvet collared suit with a green undershirt and no tie and Toga is wearing a black two dress with long black gloves, a reddish-brown belt, and a black choker with rose gold spikes

"Okay cutie let's go to dinner," Izuku says as he grabs her hand, and they head to dinner

"Okay cutie let's go to dinner," Izuku says as he grabs her hand, and they head to dinner. They arrive at the restaurant, where they get seated, and Toga and Izuku order. "Hey, Izu I have a question,"- "What's that, Himi?"- "Did we come here on our first date?" (A/N They have been on more than just one date) "Why yes it is, Himi, and do you know where we're going next?"- "The fair!" she says with a very excited tone in her voice. "Exactly!" Izuku says happily, causing Toga to lean forward and kiss him, "This is why I love you"- "I love you too Himi," Izuku says with a smile as their food comes over and they eat. "That place was just as good as the last time we were there," Toga says. "Agreed but the best is still to come," Izuku says smirking. "What do you mean?"- "Wait and find out," Izuku says as he grabs her and they head to the fair. They do everything at the fair, except the Ferris Wheel as Izuk wanted to do it at last. "The last ride of the night are you ready, Himi?"- "Of course Izu." Toga notices Izuku whispering something to the operator, then she sees the operator get excited. When Izuku walks back over she asks confused, "What was that about?"- "Nothing," Izuku says with a bright smile, "Okay?" Once they get to the top the Ferris Wheel stops and then they hear over the speaker, "It has been brought to my attention today is a very special moment for someone on the Ferris Wheel, so I stopped the Ferris Wheel so they can have their moment, sorry for the inconvenience."- "I wonder who this is for."- "Hey, Himiko I have something to ask you?"- "Okayyyy, what is it?"- "Well first I need to tell you something, I love you more than anything in the world, and thank you for always being there for me even when I was quirkless, Being there for me when my mom slipped into a coma, for being the best girlfriend a man could ask for. Even when I was quirkless and trying to be a hero that you still believed that I could do it. Because of that I want to do something for you,"- "Izu you don't need to do that for me,"- "Hold on," Izuku gets on knee shocking her, "Himiko Toga, will you marry me?"- "I- OF COURSE I WILL," ^Congratulations, darling,^ Carnage says, ^Nice job kid,^- "Thank you guys," they say at the same time. "Izuku come here," she jumps on Izuku making-out with him profusely. "Here Himiko," and he slips the ring on her finger.

 "This ring is beautiful, where did you get it?" Toga asks

"This ring is beautiful, where did you get it?" Toga asks. "My mom got it for me before she slipped into her coma," Izuku said with a smile."- "She's so wonderful but, Izuku,"- "Yes?"- "You are so getting it when we go home," causing Izuku to blush like a tomato, "Damn right I am baby," causing Toga to blush like a tomato, "Make sure I can't walk for a week, DADDY"- "Your funeral, baby" Once they get to the bottom the conductor asks how did it go?"- "I'm now engaged to this lovely lady," causing the fair to explode with cheers. "I love you so much, Himi,"- "I love you too, you big idiot."

You may be wondering if the next chapter is going to be a lemon chapter, you damn believe it. So kids watch out for the next chapter, things are going to get spicey. ;)

Word Count 815