No Longer Quirkless? Ch. 9

Our story continues two months after Toga was kicked out of her house

Toga’s POV

It’s been two months since I was kicked out of my house and I started to live with my boyfriend and his mom, since then we’re now second years in middle school and we’ve been training with Venom and Carnage. We’ve gotten a lot better with the transformation speed, our strength, speed, weapons, and webs all gotten better. Not to mention that Izu is ripped now, not that he wasn’t strong before.

 Not to mention that Izu is ripped now, not that he wasn’t strong before

I have gotten stronger too, I’ve also gotten better at my quirk. I found out that I can still use Carnage when I’m transformed, which is good because I can’t use the quirk of the people I
transform into. Izu and I are currently training with Venom and Carnage, somehow we have got caught training in the park. “AGAIN!,” Izuku shouts as Venom and Carnage jump up, with Carnage still jumping higher than Carnage. They get uncovered because Venom and Carnage are too tired to do anything else. ^Izuku and Toga we need some rest and food,^ Venom says. ^Ya,^ Carnage says in agreement. Toga and Izuku heavily panting agree that it’s time to leave the park and head to someone for food since they missed dinner. “Come on, Izu, let’s go get some pork buns, then,” Toga exclaims loudly while holding Izuku's hand. “Okay, but first come here,” Izuku says. Toga walks over to Izu slightly confused but Izuku gives her a quick kiss and says “Pork buns sound great,” he says while smiling. Toga smiling says, “Then let’s go.”

After they grab some pork buns, they quickly eat them, then head home

After they grab some pork buns, they quickly eat them, then head home. “Those were great, Izu,” Toga says, holding her cheeks then grabbing Izuku's hand. Once they walk up the stairs Toga notices Izuku stops at the door. “Izu?”- ^Shhhh, do you hear that?^- ^No- wait yes,^- ^Venom what is that?^ Izuku asks. ^There’s something wrong with your mom,^- Venom says. “What Izuku and Toga said at the same time. ^Her breathing has become sporadic,^ Carnage says. Once hear that they bust into the room and look around for a second everything seems okay, but a second later Izuku and Toga see Inko laying on the floor bleeding from the head. “Mom,” Izuku shouts, but at that moment Izuku’s turn red with the color blue swirling in the pupil. “Izu your eyes!” At that moment Izuku looks at Toga and realizes that he can see Toga’s circulatory system, he can see her veins, the blood flowing, and her heart. “Izu, I think you got your quirk,”- “Ya, I did, I can see your circulatory system,”- ^Not to interrupt your moment but, my I remind you that your mom is on the floor bleeding out as we speak,^ Venom shouts. The couple realizing he’s right runs over to his mom. “Okay, Himi, call 911 and tell them that she’s bleeding from the head,” Izuku puts his hand on her head and accidentally pulls the blood that was pooling in her head and it into his hand, and then it seeps into his skin. “What the-,” Izuku says, “It’s probably your quirk, and the police and heroes are on the way,” Toga replies. ^I wonder if I could give her blood since she’s lost so much^- “Try it Izu,” Toga says. When she says that Izuku puts it on her arm and tries to give his mom his blood and to his surprise, it works. ^It worked okay, that's good,^ Toga sees the emergency people arrive. She steps out the door and shouts “We’re up here.” They rush up and pick up Inko and take his mom to the hospital while he and Toga are being questioned. Once they are done with questioning they are taken to the hospital so they can see Inko. “I’m here to see Inko Midoriya,” Izuku asks, “How are you related to the patient?” the nurse asks. “I’m her son and this is my girlfriend,” Izuku says, “You two can head back, room number 356,”- “Okay thank you,” they both say in unison. Once they walk into the room they see medical equipment attached to Inko causing Izuku to cry. Toga sees this and hugs him and starts petting his hair, “It’s going to be alright, Izu,”- ^Ya kid don’t stress it, she’ll be alright,^ Venom says. “Thank you guys, let’s wait for the doctor,” Izuku says they sit down and Toga sits in his lap. After a few minutes, the doctor walks in and asks “Are you the patient’s son?”- “Yes, sir”- “Good, now first off your mom has a fractured skull and unfortunately she fell into a coma on the way to the hospital”- “Is she alright?” Izuku asks, “With the damage, she had slipped into a coma is the best way for her body to heal itself,” the doctor replied. Izuku is in silence because of everything that has happened, “How long will she be in the coma for,” Toga asks. “It could be anywhere from a day to years,” the doctor says. Izuku starts to cry and the doctor excuses himself, however, not without a few words of comfort. Leaving Izuku and Toga, Toga takes Izuku over the couch putting his head in her lap with petting his hair and him crying into her lap. After a couple of minutes of this Izuku falls asleep in Toga's lap then shortly after Toga falls asleep.

Word Count 913