Roommate and a Ring Ch. 8

Our story continues right after Toga gets told that she has been kicked out

(A/N As the story continues there will be more swearing and that sort of stuff, btw, especially as they get older)

Izuku’s POV

^I’ve been kicked out,^ Toga thinks forgetting that Izuku can hear her. “THEY WHAT,” Izuku shouts angrily. Izuku walks over and hugs Toga, kissing her forehead. ^Those motherfuckers,^ Carnage says. ^We should eat them,^ Venom suggests making Toga and Izuku laugh. “Toga, Izuku what happened?” a concerned mother asks. “Himi was just kicked out of her house by those so-called parents,”- “WHAT WHY”- “Let me ask”

Toga: what why?

Mom: Because we visited the school and they to told us that you and that Izuku boy drink blood

Toga: But we do that so we don’t hurt someone

Mom: I know they told us that but, I don’t care only monsters drink blood

^We are killing them,^ Carnage shouts. “What happened, Carnage?”- “Who’s Carnage,” Inko asked. “Oh it nothing,” Izuku says with a, ‘I messed up face’- “Okay? But what did they say?”- “They called me a monster because I drink blood”- ^Oh we’re killing them.^- “Hey mom, I forgot to buy some rice, could you go to the store to buy some,” Izuku gives her a look. “Of course honey, I’ll be right back,” she says with a smile and understands what he wants. Inko leaves with our couple and their partners alone in the room. “Himi, your not a monster, and you never will be.”- “I know but, I loved my parents more than anything and they just abandoned me, like I was nothing.”- “That doesn’t matter, do you know why?”- “Why?”- “Because you have me, my mom, Venom, and Carnage, you’ll never be alone,” after telling her that Izuku breaks the hug and deeply kisses Toga. After a few minutes of a make-out session, Toga laughs and nuzzles into Izuku's neck, sitting on his lap. “Thank you Izuku, you always know what to do.” Izuku chuckles and says, “It’s my job as your amazing boyfriend,” kissing Toga’s head. “Where will I stay?”- “Is that even a question you’ll stay here with us,” Izuku shouts. “Really,”- ^Darling do you really think that his mom will let you stay on the street,^- “What Carnage said,” Izuku replies. ^And plus we might get to eat them if you’re allowed to say here,^- “We are not eating them,”- Izuku retorts. “Unless they try to mess with us again,” Izuku says, contradicting himself. ^Good enough for me,^ Venom says, causing Toga to chuckle. “I love you, Izu”- “I know, I love you too, Himi,” Toga nuzzles even deeper into Izuku's neck.

Inko’s POV

My son wanted some alone time with his girlfriend because she was just told that she was kicked out of her house, and I’m furious with her parents. What kind of parents will kick out their kids just because they drink blood to stop them from hurting someone else. Anyways, my son told me to go buy rice, even though I know he told me that to get me out of the house, I don’t care I’m still going to the store to steam off. Even though Izuku is going to ask me if she can live with us, I’ve already made up my mind that she is going to, because there is no way in good conscience that I can let her live on the street, hmmm. Inko notices a shiny thing sitting on the ground and goes to pick it up. “What’s this?” She picks up an expensive-looking ring that has a black carbon band and small diamonds next to a bigger diamond in the middle. 

“This ring is so nice!”- “I should give it to Izuku so he can propose to Himiko, when he is ready of course

to Izuku so he can propose to Himiko, when he is ready of course.” She continues to walk to the store. I need to call the police station though and see if anyone is missing a ring and if not I’ll ask them if I can keep it, she thinks to herself. Once she gets done shopping, she calls the police station.

Calls

Police Station: Hello this is ****** police station

Inko: I want to know if someone has lost a ring I found in the park.

Police Station: Let me check…………. No, no one has lost a ring

Inko: Could I keep it then?

Police Station: I don’t see why not

Inko: Okay, thank you 

Police Station: Anytime have a nice night ma’am

Inko: You too.

Call end

“Okay well, time to head home.” Once she gets home she sees Izuku and Toga cuddling with Toga’s face buried into Izuku's neck. She ignores them for now and she goes and hides the ring in her dresser drawer and writes a note and then walks back into the living room interrupting Izuku and Toga. “Izuku,”- “Oh hey mom”- “Are you not shocked that I’m back?”- “No”- ^Thanks venom^- ^No problem,^- “Anyways mom I wanted to ask you if-”- “Don’t even finish that thought, I know what you’re going to ask, and of course she can stay here,” Inko says. “How do you-”- “Mom senses, now take your girlfriend and go to bed,”- “Okay thanks mom”- “No problem.”

Izuku’s POV

^Of course mom knew,^- “Himi are you awake?”- “Ya, and I heard your mom,” Toga says with a smile. “Good because you’re now mine permanently, especially since you're living here,” Izuku says with a smirk on his face. Toga smiles and passionately kisses Izuku and pushes him on the bed and says, “That was always the case, now let’s go to bed,” punching Izuku's shoulder.  “Alright, alright, I love you,” Izuku says with a bright smile. “I love you too,” Toga says while now cuddling Izuku as they fall asleep in each other’s arms smiling.

Word Count 975