Powers and Shopping Ch. 7

Our story continues with our lovely couple cuddling in Izuku’s bed. It is now the following day, Saturday, and they are finally waking up.

^^ talking in the mind
Bold symbolize venom or carnage

Toga’s POV

Toga wakes up in the morning realizing that her face is buried into Izuku’s chest and his arms are around her waist causing Toga to blush immensely. “Izu…. Izu it’s time to wake up for breakfast,” Toga says. Causing Izuku to stir and smile seeing Toga still wrapped around him, he slightly blushes and kisses her forehead and saying morning to Toga he goes downstairs and starts making breakfast, leaving Toga in his room to get ready. ^Himi, Venom, and Carnage what do you want for breakfast,^ Izu asks in his mind. The symbiotes say at the same time ^Tater tots and chocolate,^- ^Really,^ Izuku asks. ^What!^ the symbiotes shout. ^Nothing, Himi, what do want?^- ^Waffles and bacon,^ she thinks with a smile on her face. ^Will do, so tater tots, chocolate, waffles, bacon, and blood a weird breakfast, but alright,^ Izu thinks with a chuckle. Toga hops in the shower while breakfast is being made, once she gets out and gets dresses she comes down at this same time Izuku thinks ^Breakfast is ready.^ When Toga gets down that she sees a sea of food, 6 waffles, 4 bars of chocolate, 10 strips of bacon, 2 plates of tater tots, and 2 glasses of blood. “This……. Is a lot of food, Izu,”- “Well, we do have to eat twice as much, so I make more food,” Izuku says with a smile. Causing Toga to go over and kiss him, once that was over they sat down and ate all of the food Izuku made. “That was amazing, Izu,”- “Thanks very much, Himi, what did you guys think”- ^To be honest I have to agree with Toga, you’re a great cook,” Venom says. ^Ya, who knew you could cook,^ Carnage says. “Well, thank you. Okay, now that eat let’s head to the woods in the park to train with you guys, then head to the store to buy some food cause I cooked a lot of it.”- “Sound like a plan,”- “Well let’s head out.” After grabbing some money to buy groceries, Izuku, Toga, Venom, and Carnage head to the park to train. Once they arrive at the park Toga and Izuku revisit what they can do, after a short conversation the training starts. ^Okay, Venom/Carnage Mask,^ Toga and Izuku shout, Venom and carnage cover each of their bodies making them bigger.

 ^Okay, Venom/Carnage Mask,^ Toga and Izuku shout, Venom and carnage cover each of their bodies making them bigger

“Okay venom how long can we keep this form,”- ^As long as needed as long as we don’t take too much damage

“Okay venom how long can we keep this form,”- ^As long as needed as long as we don’t take too much damage.^- “Okay, Venom jump as high as you can,” Venom jumps up about 8 meters (36 ft). “Not too bad,”- ^We can jump even higher with training.”- “Okay next is trying to form a weapon,”- ^Carnage is much better at making weapons than I am, just so you know,^ after a couple of minutes Izuku can only make an ax for about 1 minute. “Okay, we need to practice that so we can create an arsenal of weapons and be able to hold those weapons for a longer amount of time.”- “Okay let’s try to produce webs,” once again after a few minutes of trying they can produce webs easily without any trouble and webs that can lift 89 kilograms (196 lbs). ^We can work on that a little, the production isn’t a problem, however, we could lift more with practice,^- Venom and Izuku practice everything else like strength and speed.

Toga’s POV

(A/N This is happening at the same time Izuku is practicing)

“Okay carnage we have to try out everything as well,”- ^Okay let’s start with jumping.”- Carnage and Toga jump up into the air and make it about 27.5 meters (90 ft) into the air. “Nice that’s higher than Izuku,”- ^Just like Venom said to Izuku we can jump even higher with training.^- “Okay well let’s do weapons now,” after a few minutes of trying Toga and Carnage find out that they are more adept at making weapons than Izuku is, being able to create an arsenal of weapons and being able to hold them for 5 minutes. “Nice so far we are doing great carnage,”- ^I know, however, we are moving onto web producing which Venom is better at than I am.^- Once again, after a few minutes of testing Toga and carnage can’t create as much web as Izuku and Venom, and 8 can lift about 46 kilograms (101 lbs). “Our webs need more work,”- ^Couldn’t agree more.^ Then they also go and test out their strength and speed.

Izuku’s POV

Once they get to test out their newfound powers they get together and talk about what they need to work on. “Well, Himi I guess found out what we need to work on,” he smiles and kisses Toga’s cheek. Toga smiles and hugs Izuku and says, “Well since that’s done, we have to go to the store, don’t we?”- “Yes we do.”- ^Are we going to buy tater tots and chocolate?^- “Of course we are,” Izuku says as grabbing Toga’s hand and they walk out of the park and head to the store. Once they get finished shopping and paying a hefty they head home. Once they arrive Izuku and Toga get to Izuku’s house, Inko sees how much they buy and she starts questioning them. “Why did you buy so much? Did she stay the night? How much did you eat this morning?”- “Mom, Toga, and I started training so, we need to eat more, yes she stayed the night, and we ate a lot.”- “Toga would you like to stay the night again?” Inko asks. “I would love to but let me ask my parents”

Toga: Can I stay at a friend’s house?

Mom: Yes, and you can stay there forever

Toga reads this message and starts crying.

Word Count 999