Venom and Carnage Ch. 6

Our story continues with our lovely couple meeting our Symbiotes. Let's get right into the story

^^ talking in the mind
Bold symbolize venom or carnage

Izuku's POV

"We are symbiotes"- "What," Izuku asks. "We come from another planet, in your world I guess you can use quirks''- "Okay but, what did you do to us?" Toga asks. "We are living within your bodies''- "Why and who is with who," Izuku asks. "Well from now on "We are venom, Izuku''- "We are Carnage, Toga."- "How did you know our names?" Izuku asks. "Well first off by looking at your memories and by listening to your conversion when we tried co-existing with you,"- "Fair enough," Izuku says. "We have also gleaned that you two are partners as well,"- "Yes Izu and I are a couple"- "Well that's a good thing," Carnage says. "Why?" asks Izuku. "Well since you are partners/couple all four of us can talk to each other without talking," Carnage explains. "Really," Toga exclaims. ^Yes and we all can hear each other's thoughts as well,^- ^That's cool but it's going to take getting used to,^ Izuku says. ^Definitely.^ "Okay since you're our new quirks, in a sense, what else can you two do?" "Well, we can cover your bodies, making you two bigger. We can give super strength, super hearing, better eyesight, and heightened senses; As venom, I can produce webs, shoot out black tendrils, and create weapons."- "That's cool, but what can you do carnage," Toga asks. "Well, I can do pretty much anything Venom can make I webs and weapons. I'm not as strong as venom, however, I'm faster than venom."- "I'm cooler than you, Izu," Toga says while smirking. "Yes, you are Himi," Izuku says while walking over and deeply kissing Toga, causing Toga to blush. "Anyways, how do we get you to cover our bodies?" Izuku asks. "Just say mask," Venom says. "Okay, mask," Izuku and Toga say at the same time, causing them to be covered.

 "Okay, mask," Izuku and Toga say at the same time, causing them to be covered

"That is so cool, oooooh, my voice is so deep,"- "My voice is deep too but somehow still feminine, this is cool

"That is so cool, oooooh, my voice is so deep,"- "My voice is deep too but somehow still feminine, this is cool." Venom and carnage retract, "What happened," Izuku asks. "We are too damaged and too tired to transform for too long, so we'll practice that form tomorrow," Venom says. "Okay, and what is the side effect of you guys co-existing with us?" Toga asks. "The only side effect of us is that you have to eat twice as much because there are two of us in your guy's bodies," Carnage replies. "Okay then, with the introduction out of the way, let's head home then, and also Himi do you wanna stay the night?"- "Of course I do, let's go"- ^I love her so much^ Izuku thought, forgetting she could hear him. "I love you too, Izu," she says while giving him a quick kiss. "That is going to take some getting used to," Izuku says slightly blushing.

Time skip to when they arrive at Izuku's home

^Himi, let's keep this a secret from everyone until we get to UA including my mom, okay^- ^Okay, Izu.^ "We're home, mom!" Izuku shouts without an answer. "Mom?," Izuku sees a note on the counter it reads

Dear Izuku,

I hope your date went well, I got called into work I'll be back in the morning, so you'll have to fix breakfast for yourself

Love Mom

"Well since she's not here do you wanna watch a movie?" Izuku asks. "Sure, can we watch The Shining!"- "Of course we can!" Izuku replies. By the end of the movie, Toga is asleep on Izuku's shoulder, Izuku picks her up and takes her to his room, and puts her in his bed, and lays down next to her. Izuku now blushing, cuddles with Toga as she buries her face into his chest and their arms wrapped around each other. Izuku whispers into her ear "I love you so much," and kisses her cheek as they fall asleep in each other's arms.

I hope to all enjoy it and if you can't tell this will get a lovey-dovey story, however, there will be some action

I hope to all enjoy it and if you can't tell this will get a lovey-dovey story, however, there will be some action. I also hope that I can make this story not be confusing with four people talking all the time. If you have any suggestions let me know. :)

Word Count 723