Double Date? and Explosions Ch. 5

Our story takes place with our lovely couple heading to the first location for their date

Toga’s POV

“Where are we going, Izu?”- “It’s a secret”- “Well give me a hint at least, Izuuuu”- “Nope you’ll just have to wait, Himi”- “Well okay,” she says while pouting. Izuku kisses her on the cheek and says “We’re almost there, okay”- “Well okay,” she says now blushing but now smiling. A few minutes later, they arrive at the restaurant. “We’re here, Himi”- “Oooooo this place looks nice,” she says excitedly. “Well because it is, reservation to Midoriya”- “Okay let me see…….. Ah okay right this way sir”- “Here’s your table, enjoy your you two”- “Thank you we will,” Izuku replies. “There are so many options, Izu, I don’t know what to pick”- “Well we have some time so take your time, Himi.” Izuku and Toga both order a steak rare with a baked potato and steamed vegetables. After they eat, Izuku pays and they leave. “That was delicious Izu,” she says while holding her stomach. “Well, that’s not all we’re doing”- “We were going?”- “We are going to the fair,” he says while grabbing her hand to hold. “Oooo, I love the fair, Izu, let’s go”

??? POV

“I heard the fair is in town, babe, let’s go”- “I don’t know where it is though.” The mysterious couple hears another couple we are familiar with say “Where are we going?”- “We’re going to the fair”- “Oooo, I love the fair, Izu, let’s go.” They overhear this and they decide to go ask this couple where the fair is.

Izuku’s POV

Our lovely couple was minding their own business when they heard a voice behind them say, “Hey we overheard you two talking about the fair,” the stranger said. “Yeah that’s where we are going next for our date”- “Would you mind telling us where it is,” the woman says. “Well we are heading there now, would you like you to join us?” Izuku asks while looking at Toga, Toga just nods her head. “You would do that,” the woman replies. “Yup,” Izuku replies. They hear the boy say “So manly,” Toga chuckles a little at hearing that. “We would love to, what are your guy’s names?”- “I’m Izuku Midoriya and this is Himiko Toga, how about you guys?”- “I’m Mina Ashido and this is Eijiro Kirishima.”- “Well it’s nice to me you shall we head out?” With greetings exchanged our two couples head to the fair. Once they arrive the two couples head to ride. First, they head to the Merry-go-round, our bloodsuckers get in the front of the sled and our second couple gets in the back of the sled, and of course, our couples are leaning on each other. Next, they head to the tilt-a-whirl, and Izuku throws up because it turns out he can’t handle dizziness very well. Once Toga, Kirishima, and Mina are done laughing at him they decide to go get some fair foods like corn dogs, cotton candy, candy apples, and funnel cake. Then for the final ride of the night, they head to the Ferris wheel, where nothing is going to go poorly ;). Our couples get their cabins and start to go around, however, once our bloodsuckers get to the top the Ferris wheel stops. “What the” Izuku says. “Ladies and gentlemen we are having some trouble with the controls so we decided to stop the Ferris wheel for safety, the ride will continue in an hour, however, fortunately for those near the top our fireworks show will start soon so enjoy.”- “Well I guess we’ll be here for a bit, Himi”- “Ya, hey Izu?”- “Ya?”- “I wanted to thank you”- “Why?”- “Well for everything, for sticking  with me, for asking me out today, for this amazing date-.” Toga is cut off by Izuku’s lips on her’s, Toga was surprised but kisses back. “There’s no need to thank me because I love you”- “I love you to Izu.” After a few minutes of kissing their make-out session is interrupted by explosions…… The fireworks are going off.

“Izu looks at the fireworks”- “It’s beautiful, the fireworks are okay too.” Toga proceeds to punch him in the arm while blushing. “Ow, okay”- “Himi could you move over a little bit,” Izuku asks, “Sure but why?”- “Because I can do this,” while Izuku is talking he places his head in her lap looking up at the firework and Toga, causing her to blush. Toga starts to pet Izuku's hair and leans down to give him a quick kiss and says “I don’t want this to end”- “Neither do I.” After the firework show and a small-time skip with our lovely scene, our couples hear, “Ladies and gentleman our panel has been fixed and the ride is continuing,” causing our couple to sigh because their moment is over. Once at the bottom other two couples split up going their separate ways leaving Izuku and Toga walking to the park to get home. “Izu today was amazing”- “I’m glad you like it, we also made some friends”- “I hope we see them again”- “I’m sure we will,” Izuku replies. “So, Himi”- “Ya Izuku?”- “Will you be my girlfriend?”- “Do you even have to ask, of course, I will,” Toga says, kissing Izuku. Their moment is cut off by an explosion in the woods. “What was that, Izu,” Toga asks. “I don’t know, let's go check it out.” They head into the woods and they see two broken capsules on the ground. “What the” Izuku is cut off but a black and red masses jumping at Toga and Izuku. “Toga are you okay?”- “Ya,” Izuku hugs Toga and says “What was that?”- “We can explain it”- “Who said that?”- “We did.” A black mass forms on Izuku and a red mass forms on Toga. “What are you?” Toga and Izuku scream. “I’m Venom”- “And I’m carnage”- “What are you?”- “We are symbiotes”

Word Count 995