8. Texts

Thanks MisterSilver62GamingWithFengFelipeSagiori RickyCoello2 and cymlg21 for following me.

Nishikata's POV

Hearing these words, I was shocked and did not move a bit as she continued, "He was clearing the front alley of the house to clear the entrance when all the ice from the roof fell on top of him. I cannot even pull him out of the ice and he is unconscious, please come home!" mom said.

I said, "Wait, I am coming! Call the police and the ambulance immediately!"

I cut the call and turned towards Takagi! She had a worried look. She was still holding the bra with her hands. I said, "Dad has met with an accident, I need to go there immediately!"

She said, "But, it's snowing outside!"

"I have no choice. I HAVE to go there."

She nodded and climbed off me. I put my shirt on when she said, "I am coming with you, but let me wake up my parents first." She buckled up her bra quickly.

She was about to leave the room when I grabbed her hand and said, with a slight blush in my face, "P-Put s-some clothes on first."

She blushed and nodded. After putting her shirt on, she rushed to her parents while I went to the entrance of the house. I put my overcoat on along my boots and the sneaker and pushed the door after twisting the doorknob. It made a few creaking sounds and opened just an inch, enough for me to see the condition of outside. The path was covered with thick snow and some snow entered the house as I pushed the door further. After opening a few inches, it was stuck. The winter wind was rushing in and giving me a shiver. The blizzard had faded, but it has gifted us with thick layer of snow.

Soon, Takagi's parents along with her came. Seeing the situation, Takagi's dad said, "It won't open like this." He sighed and said, "I should have cleared the snow earlier..."

He came forward and tried to push the door with his strength, but failed. Then, he turned to me and said, "you can go out of the widow in the dining room. it's safe and still can be opened.

*

After climbing out of the window, there was another problem; snow... thick milky white snow. The temperature outside was freezing cold, and the wind made it even worse. I was standing there in 2 foot ice with shovel in my hand. Takagi's Dad said, "Spray some cooking oil in the shovel, it will prevent the snow from sticking on the shovel."

He threw me a cooking oil spray. I sprayed the cooking oil on the shovel and started digging towards the main entrance, still shivering from the spine chilling winter breeze.

After digging for an eternity, I finally reached the entrance. I opened the door and got inside quickly to warm my body up. Then, after wearing another overcoat of Takagi's father, I went out. Takagi's father walked with me as well towards my home. Takagi was forced to stay behind as someone has o be home to take care of her mother. She was pouting, but... I cannot say anything about that.

*

When I arrived at my house, an ambulance and a snow remover truck was standing in front of out house. I rushed inside in banged the door. Soon, my mother opened the door. Seeing me, her face was filled with relief as she said, "Thank god you came back..." seeing Takagi's Dad behind me , she said, "Sorry for causing trouble so late at night...come in, please!"