7. Interview

Thanks ultimate_meliodas79 and KirkCoronel1 for following me.

Beware this chapter has a 16+ scene. do not blame me if you are triggered with these. btw, by 16+, i do not mean blood and gore, but love making scenes.

3rd Person POV

"Here is your CD, Rota." The hooded man said. He handed the CD to another man covered in a think cloak.

The other man took the CD from the former and said, "Any updates?"

"Let's see, there has been a bomb blast in Fuchizaki region. Two dead and several injured. The messenger escaped safely and...." the hooded man came close the other man and whispered, "The bomber is in our custody."

They both laughed and the cloaked man said, "We should be going. If anyone spots us, we are doomed.

Both of them shook hands and went to opposite directions.

Takagi's POV

I was waiting eagerly at the dining table for Nishikata. Mother was cooking food while father was out to buy some ice cream. Suddenly the bell rang. I ran to the door to greet Nishikata, but, it was not him, but my father. He put the ice cream in front of my face and said, "Can you please take it to the fridge?"

I sighed and took the ice cream from his hand. I lazily kept it in the fridge and sat down on the chair again. Dad came in and occupied the chair in front of me. He took off his sweater, put one leg on top of another and said, "your boyfriend in late...'

"There is still 10 minutes left."

"Well, I hope he is not late for his interview."

"Wow! Is he going to do some kind of job here that you are referring this meet up as 'interview'?"

"Of course, he is" he said with a philosophical smile.

"And can I know what job?"

"The job of keeping you happy."

I blushed at that and put my head down. I started to feel what father's love is. A father is someone, who is always there for you, someone, like our mother, who takes care of you without any selfish motives. Someone, who is your pillar of development and someone, who always wishes to see you happy. I was thinking about all these when the doorbell suddenly rang. I glanced at the clock and told dad, "See, I told you he will not be late. It's still 3 minutes until the time you mentioned."

He smiled and said, "Now go and open the door for him."

I rushed to the door and found Nishikata standing in front of the door with a bouquet of colourful flowers. He was wearing a simple white T and an overcoat with jeans. I laughed and said, "Why did you bring this?"

He slightly blushed and said, "Don't blame me, dad made me take this. This thing is so frustrating! The leaf right here has been poking my nose since forever. Here, take it." He handed me the bouquet and entered. While he was taking off his shoes, I said, "You know what? You seem like you have come to my father to fix our wedding."

"HEY! THIS IS NOT WHAT THAT BOUQUET MEANS! MAN WE ARE NOT ENGAGED YET, HOW CAN I THINK OF MARRIAGE?

"Oh, so you do want to be engaged?"

"Takagi, WE ARE STILL 16 ONLY! WE ARE LUCKY THaT OUR PARENTS APPROVE OUR RELTIONSHIP! You know what? Let's play a game"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"If you tease me, I win"

"Yuki, you forgot to take your shoes off."

"Its victory for me!"