To Hosu Ch. 2

The same day, after the quirk appointment

Inko’s POV

I know that the doctor told me that I should start feeding him blood starting next week however I’m going to tomorrow. Because I figure the sooner the better for his cravings. However, I must admit that I’m scared for my little Izuku because I know that he’ll be called a villain. Even though he’ll be worried about the bullying, that doesn’t matter to me because his little girl crush, Toga, won’t bully him, because I can tell looking at her that she has a blood quirk too. She thinks to herself until she is interrupted by a little Izuku. “HEY MOMMY!” asked Izuku, “What do you need dear?” - “Where are we going?” he asked me. “Well, baby we are going to Hosu City to a blood bank so we can order some blood for you,” I told him. “Do you think that the others will make fun of me for it?” Izuku asked.  “Well baby,” I say while stopping to kneel and look at him in the eyes. “To be honest they probably will. Izuku starts to tear up and says “thEy WilL?”- “Probably but, I’ll always love you no matter what, not only that though I’m sure Himiko won’t care at all.”- “Really!”- “Absolutely because friends don’t abandon each other,” I tell him. “Okay, mommy.” - “NOW TO HOSU CITY,” she says aloud excitedly “YAY!” cheers an excited Izuku.

Time skip to Hosu City

“Here we are Izuku, let’s head inside”- “Okay!” replied Izuku. “ Hello”- “Hello, and how may I help you,” asked the receptionist. “I would like to buy some blood”- “Okay well how much would you like to buy,” she asked. Now that I think about it I will need at least 7 pints a week for izuku but, if my memory serves me correctly Toga’s parents are not only wealthy but the father hates blood quirks because he has one of his own; because of that, he won’t give it to her. So, I think I should order for her too because of that if she even has cravings, but she probably will *mumbles in mind* “Um Ma’am? Ma’am!”- “Huh?!?!”- “How much blood would you like?” she asked me. “I would like 14 pints a week but only 11 pints for this week”- “Okay we can do that,” she says. “Okay, would you like to take the 11 pints right now and have the rest of the blood will be delivered on Sunday so you have the blood for Saturday?”- “That would be perfect,” I tell her. “Do you have a proper storage system for the blood as well as a way to carry the blood around without it curdling?”- “No ma’am,” I tell her. “Okay well I would like to buy one,” she says. “How much will all of this cost?” - “It is $400 per month for the blood as well as another 400 for the storage and carrying bag,” she says. “Okay”- I grab the blood and tell Izuku “Let’s head home now”- “Okay,” Izuku said.

Time skip back to there house

“Okay Izuku starting tomorrow you will take blood with you to school you drink during lunch”- “Okay mommy!” Izuku said. “Oh also Izuku if toga asked for some blood let me know and share with her”- blushing slightly “o-o-okay mommy I will,” he replied. “Okay off to bed.” He runs off and goes to his room to sleep leaving Inko thinking to herself. I can tell he likes her, I can’t wait for him to ask her out eventually.

Word Count 601