EXTRA SCENE : Hunger

The woman's eyes twitched.... It Had been 4 days since she had last eaten anything.... Her husband... Was Dead... With a nail through the skull...

Suddenly the child came up to her shook her awake...

Woman : ( what... Is This demon.... Up To..)

Kid : you're hungry right? ( he opened up a huge box which was somehow full of food)

Woman : ( she drooled at the sight of food after 4 days) ( she was tied up to the ground unable to even move her hands or legs, but she somehow slithered a movement) PLEASE.... GIVE ME SOME FOOD....

Kid : ( he considered it and and started to feed the woman who still wasn't allowed to move)

Woman : (she took in huge bites)

The kid kept feeding her until she was full but then

Kid : you need to finish the food ( there was still 2/3rds of the food remain)

Woman : I can't I'm full...

Kid : ( he picked up a needle and slowly inserted it inside her shoulder)

Woman : ( she screamed in pain as the needle hit a few nerves)

The kid fed her more, forced fed her till every last bit of food was gone,

Woman : ( her stomach hurt, she felt like vomiting but couldn't since she was tied up, the excess food had made it hard for her to breathe) ( she looked around after being disoriented for a few minutes)

The kid was just standing there holding something with out any expression

He was holding two jars of milk and honey.

250 words