Chocolate Strawberries

"So..."

" 'So'?"

"What does this make us?" Izuku asked, picking at his food in the dining area of the dorms. It had been three days since the kiss and he felt really awkward after it. They both clearly had feelings for each other but had no idea what to do with them. They were more inexperienced with the whole situation than they'd like, making the air quite awkward around them.

No one suspected anything between them though as they acted normally, but they both felt it.

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked, looking up from his plate.

Midoryia sighed and shook his head. "Just..." He paused. "What does this make us? The kiss? Are we gonna date? Are we just gonna let it pass since we might not be eachother's designated soulmate?"

Silence ensued. As the bicolored male opened his mouth to speak, an energetic child jumped onto Izuku's lap with a big smile, holding up a drawing for him to see.

"Do you like it?!" She waved it around until the boy took it from her hands to examine it.

"Wow Eri! You're getting better every time!" He genuinely smiled, admiring the crayon scribbles around the paper. She may not have been Picasso, but she was very talented at art.

"Yao-Chan made me crayons and paper!" She cheered. "I also made one for you Sho-chan!" She enthusiastically pulled out another paper from her pocket. "It's a bit crumpled... sorry..." she frowned, giving him the folded paper.

His face screamed confusion as no one had given him a drawing before; well, except Midoryia at the beginning of the year in UA. Art class to help students draw portraits better if they ever came across a suspicious person. Strange but useful course.

"Th...Thank you Eri. It's very nice." He complimented, staring at the now unfolded piece of paper. It had a scribbled drawing of him as a strange stick-figure and a big smile. There was fire on his right side and ice on the left. Wrong sides but it was a nice gesture.

"I added your quirks! They're so cool! Onii-chan wouldn't stop fanboying about them! He always said they were so useful and cool!" Eri said. "I didn't remember what side was which so I did my best guess!"

"Wow Eri! I've never seen such a realistic fire drawing before!" The greenette complimented, looking at the other art piece.

"Really?!" Her eyes sparkled with joy.

"Yeah! Oh! You forgot to sign them! Don't want anyone stealing your art." He took out a pen from his pocket and handed it over to the girl. "Here."

She took it in her smaller hands and scribbled a discernible 'Eri' as they'd started teaching her. Writing was still a bit hard for her, but she was doing quite well for never doing it.

"You really are talented." Shoto honestly pointed out. "Can I... Can I keep it?" He asked.

Eri gasped and nodded strongly with a smile.

"Thank you... Eri." He bowed his head slightly.

"Eri? Yaomomo has a new outfit for you!" Uraraka calls out from somewhere in the common room.

"Coming!" She replies as Izuku ruffled her hair a bit. Eri quickly jumped off his lap and made a beeline to where the otger girls excitedly waited for her. Class 1A had grown very fond of the younger girl in the small time she'd been there, especially the girls. Can't say the same for Mineta.

Midoryia turned to face Shoto once again, leaning his head over the back of his hands. "So what's your decision?"

His face flushed at the thought of being with the shorter boy as more than friends. He was ecstatic. He didn't have a clue what it would imply as being his significant other, but he didn't want to say no and not give it a try. "Y...Yes... but I don't want anyone to know... if that's okay...?" He stuttered out, facepalming in his mind once he did.