While You Sleep ~fluff~

Made this by myself.

May or may not be connected to 'I Got You'

It's been a while since I updated, but, I'm trying my best to do this all before 4 am.

Writer's block's a bitchhhhhhhhhhh-

Btw- this is pretty short.

3rd Person POV

Phil doesn't go out trying to kill himself anymore.

Why?

Because of this;

Ever since Phil almost froze himself to death, Ame had been watching him at night.

No, watching is an understatement...

He cuddles Phil in his sleep.

That's pretty creepy, I know. But he has to do this to protect the one he loves.

Here's the tea.

Ame hides under Phil's bed or in his closet before he's about to sleep. He waits for the smaller to go into deep sleep, and that's when he comes out and cuddles Phil.

The thing is, Ame can't believe Phil would be asleep through all that.

Tonight was the same as the nights before.

Head in, hide, cuddle, protect, head out.

His mission was that simple.

In fact, right now he's under Phil's bed.

Phil's getting ready for bed at the moment. Once he was done, he plopped down onto his mattress and started falling asleep.

Ame waited until he could feel Phil's energy neutralize. He had to move now before his energy spikes up again and make him sleepwalk to his death.

He quietly crawled out, hoping no one would hear him.

After a while, he finally got out, and without anyone noticing. Cool.

He stared at Phil's sleeping figure. He looked peaceful.

'If only it would last...' Ame thought and sighed.

He gently lifted the covers. He sat on the bed, careful not to make a sound. He carefully laid his back down and pulled the covers over himself.

Phil flinched slightly, making Ame alarmed and snap his head at the smaller.

'He's gonna start sleepwalking again soon...' Ame thought.

Phil was giving Ame his back. Ame couldn't make him turn around; the risk of waking him was there.

He snaked his arms around Phil's waist, hugging him from behind.

Phil's body was surprisingly the perfect fit in Ame's hold. Neither of them were uncomfortable; Ame could tell since Phil wasn't shifting in his place.

Ame was about to drift to sleep. But that was until he felt Phil stir.

"....Ame...?" Phil mumbled,

Ame opened one of his eyes and saw Phil looking at him. He's been seen. He still looked half-asleep though. Good.

"Yes...?" Ame replied back.

"What're you doing here?" Phil asked.

"Protecting you." Ame said simply.

"That's sweet..." Phil muttered, turning around so he was facing Ame's chest.

Ame looked down into Phil's eyes.

"Why are you protecting me?" Phil asked, clearly unaware that Ame had broken into his house.

Ame didn't answer; he just played with Phil's hair.

Phil started dozing off due to Ame's actions.

".....Ame...?" Phil mumbled.

"Yes?" Ame asked as he played with his hair.

".......mahal kita..." Phil mumbled.

"You already told me that..." Ame replied, "mahal din kita..."

Phil smiled softly. He snuggled more into Ame's chest.

Ame, in return, held him closer and nuzzled his face into Phil's shoulder.

The next morning....

Phil opened his eyes. He felt colder for some odd reason...

He was also in this weird position. It's as if he was cuddling something but nothing was there.

He sat up and stretched nonetheless. He looked around and his eyes stopped at his nightstand. There was a small note on it. Taking it, he unfolded the note. He read;

'Good morning, Phil... I assume you're reading this in the morning... By the way, it's me, Ame. I just wanted to say that every night, I sneak into your house and cuddle you. Last night, if you can remember... You have caught me in the act and we had a short conversation. Anyway, I hope you have a great day. I love you.

Love, Ame

P.S. Meet me at 5 pm at [insert park's name] Park.'

Phil was shocked. He re-read the note, making sure his eyes weren't playing him.

Did- did his crush just ask him out on a date???

How could he even assume it's a date?!

Phil immediately got up. He went on with his morning and the next that followed.

Hi! It's me again. I wrote this without thinking of a proper plot at all, just random inspiration cutting into my brain at 3 am and it was forcing me to write.

I'm terribly sorry I didn't write about their date XD

Writer's block just cut in again and I couldn't think of anything else anymore.

Hope y'all enjoyed this shot, and hopefully I'll see you in the next one!

Edit: 'mahal kita' = 'I love you'
'mahal din kita' = 'I love you too'
They're Filipino phrases.