Chapter 13 : Festival Part 2

Nishikata and takagi had just left the ramen stall and were exploring the festival 

Nishikata : this place is really nice huh? 

Takagi : how did you student council members even organise this event… 

Nishikata : I don't have any idea… Since they didn't give me much tasks since I'm new… 

Takagi : I see… 

While they were still talking a platinum blonde walked upto them 

Izumi : ( she was just smiling at nishikata) 

Nishikata : ( he looked away) 

Takagi : ( oh no she doesn't) ( she got in front of nishikata and between the two of them) what are you upto?! 

Izumi : ( protective of the relationship I see) nothing really...

Nishikata : then would you mind getting out of the way?! 

Izumi : ~anything for you~ 

Nishikata : ( he flinched) ( this girl is crazy….. She's flirting with me in front of my girlfriend) 

Takagi : ( she was fuming) what did you say?!

Izumi : ( she just grinned) ( ah… She's getting angry… This is much more fun that flirting with anyone else) ~ I said anything for my dear yuki~

Nishikata : ( holy shit) 

Takagi : ( she snapped) I'LL KILL YOU!!! 

Izumi : not so fast Takagi, I'll have everyone you know dead before you lay a finger on me ( her face was even more smug) 

Nishikata : ( he pulled takagi back) This girl right here is my girlfriend, so would you mind fucking off?!

Izumi : still acting like a tough egg huh? You'll crack eventually ( she smiled seductively) ( breaking his shell is so fun) 

Nishikata : If you don't fuck off in the next 10 seconds I'll break both of your legs with bare hands 

Izumi : ( not even fazed)you wanna touch my legs that bad? so your into legs and thighs huh? 

Nishikata : ( caught off guard ) what in the god damn… ( I don't even know anymore) ( he didn't think he could handle a conversation with this girl anymore he tried to walk away with takagi) 

Izumi : ( she got close, so close that their thighs brushed against each other for a second) 

Nishikata : ( he froze) ( fuck….) 

Izumi : so you do have a thing for them, I'll keep that in mind… ( she seductively whispered down his neck) 

Nishikata : ( help me takagi…) ( he tried to push her away) 

Takagi : ( she barged in between and pushed her away) STAY AWAY FROM HIM ( she tried to slap her) 

Izumi : ( she moved and dodged the slap) angry are we? ( she laughed and started walking away) ~call me any time you want yuki~

Takagi : ( it took me 3 years to get there and she said it like it was nothing) 

Nishikata : what the heck is wrong with that girl… 

Takagi : she doesn't have any feelings towards you… she is just doing it for the thrill of it all… 

Nishikata : what a psychopath… ( I never thought this would be how I get to know that I apparently have a thing for legs… ) 

Takagi :....and because you're attractive 

Nishikata : I'm what? 

Takagi : you really did become a lot more handsome than in middle school since your height increased and all that