24

Wasn't proof read—-

This story is kinda cringy, imma get rid of that fake name thingy and just stick with y/n. So I'll be editing chapters over the weekend. 

-

        The start of another day, no other way out of this chaos. It's funny, everyone always called me the queen of the heavens , which is true, but my sister. She always wanted what I had, it's sad that I just realized all of this. The reason for this war, well one of the reasons.

        So much has happen in such a short time, I wish had more time. Just a week ago I was in the field with Elizabeth, making flower crowns. Now here I am watching my family fight. It was sickening , all I wanted was peace for all the races.

     So here I am standing with red decorating me as I stared at the two people I love most in the world. One with sadness another with anger.

—- flashback—-

        As I ran out the door and into the woods, I instantly knew what was about to go down. Fearing for the worse, I just pray Hawk Keeps Elizabeth safe. I don't know what I'd do if something happens to her.

          And Melidos..... what would I do once I see him ? Cleanching my fist I walk into the gates, my home.

       "Never thought I'd be here again." I mutter to myself. Looking around I see everyone scrambling to prepare for what's coming next.

     "Ahh sister there you are." Closing my eyes I take a deep breath before looking in the eyes of the wanna be supreme diety, my sister. Taking her appearance I grimace, she was wearing my clothes.

      "Sister, and why are you wearing my clothes ? I thought I had spoken about this issue to you. May I remind you how it ended last time." I spoke with elegance in my voice. Straightening my back I stared right into her eyes, daring her to speak back.

      " Well while you were away, vacationing with those humans. We needed someone up here to control everything, so everyone chose me." She held a smug smile as she crossed her hands.

         "Well I am back, now if you can politely leave and change out of my clothes, it'll be deeply appreciated. And last I checked I'm still the supreme diety, not you." Expressing my power over her , she huffs and admits defeat.

        You see the thing about my , sister, she's overly jealous and would do anything to gain my position. She's not as innocent as she looks, most angels aren't. People expect us all to be this holy figure, but we aren't. Especially my sister- she's older yet I'm the one with the title. She's not worthy of it. It's quite funny , seeing her always get pressed when I have more say then her. The way her forehead wrinkles and she squints when she doesn't get want she wants. But there's something going on with her, I'll have keep my eye on her just in case.

       "Ahhh m'lady. I-I mean supreme diety." Turning my head I see the messenger boy. Slightly bowing my head and I ask for him to continue. "Hell, I mean the demons! The commandments are heading towards -"placing my hand up I cut him off.

     "I know." Looking at him I see him holding papers. " Please give this message to Dabuzu, the craftsman. Have him create the object we had discussed about. Also send another message to Cassiel, have him bring both Hawk and Elizabeth here. Make sure no one knows about this." The small messenger boy nods his had and hurries away from my view to rely the message.

    Rubbing my temples I head up the stairs and into my home. Looking at the walls I Remanence the years of running around these halls. Everything was mostly white, a color I've grown accustomed to, but to also hate. This place isn't as holy as it seems, angels mostly favored those with higher power and popularity. Some were greedy for power , but those who sinned would have to face me.