Chapter 32 Deku's Internship

Deku's POV-Memories of yesterday lingered in my mind as I rushed to get dressed for the internship with Dad and Shinsou. Dad had walked in on me and Sho cuddling as well as our hickey-covered necks (much to my dismay) to tell me that internships started at 5:00 am sharp and whoever was last had to clean the cat litter. Seeing as I was not determined to clean 13 cats worth of turds I had made it my to be the fastest. I slipped into my turtleneck and joggers. I jumped out the door awkwardly trying to put my shoes on. It was humid outside and I absolutely hated it. The moisture was definitely going to bring in mosquitoes and if there was one thing that I hated more than All Might, it was going to bugs that bit. I wouldn't mind them that much if they just took my blood, but the greedy little bastards had to fucking hurt you and leave the area itchy while they were at it.

I reached the beach in record time and saw Shinsou already standing there with Dad. I groaned exasperatedly. Dad saw me and smiled one of the evilest smirks ever created. He was in a particularly sadistic mood today and oh was he going to take it out on me and Shinsou. "Oh, splendid, you decided to show up, after all, Problem Child."

"I'm ten minutes early you hobo!"

"Too bad, Shinsou got here first, therefore, he sets the time."

"Don't you ever get tired of being evil?" Dad said nothing and began to sip out of his coffee mug. I took this as a 'no'. My eye twitched, but I did nothing. Dad and I were in a glaring match."It's too early for this," Shinsou muttered. We started by running. Shinsou was burnt out after five minutes, after all, it was sand, but nonetheless, it was funny. By the end of the jog, he was bent over wheezing. I pat his back in sympathy and gave a water. He gladly accepted it and chugged the whole thing within moments. When Shinsou finally calmed his breathing, Dad brought us into the caves lining the beach. It was incredibly dark and musty, but Dad seemed to be extremely happy with this. He stood outside of the entrance of a particularly dark cave with a fiendish smile. "You guys are going to play hide-and-seek.""Huh?" Shinsou was extremely confused, but I knew what to expect from Dad. Most of his ways of training are unorthodox (borderline illegal, but we don't mention that). One time we broke into an abandoned building so we could practice scaling the walls under the guise of tag. Dad gently pushed us into the cave. "You have 30 seconds before I look for you. No quirks." I groaned and pulled the still confused Shinsou into the cave. During the whole game, Dad was being anal retentive about our hiding skills. It was always 'You call that hiding?' or 'You sound like an elephant.'. Finally, I quit the game and we moved onto regular no-quirk fighting which I very much enjoyed. By the time the day was over everyone was tired and sweaty, albeit Dad looked very pleased with himself. The three of us trudged home. When we opened the door Pa buzzed around us freaking out about the mud in the room. "Showers now!""Aye aye, sir!" I smirked and left to shower. My muscles relaxed underneath the hot water. The dirt-stained the water brown going down the drain. It slightly grossed me out, but I was more focused on the pound of sand in some indecent areas. I did not recall anyone ever shoving sand down my ass, yet there it was. I sighed and got dressed for dinner. The rest of the week was filled with the same weird training exercises, but Dad toned down his bloodlust the rest of the week. Sho and I talked every night. Dad was going to let us patrol with him Hosu on Saturday for the last, so I would be able to see Shoto then. Shinsou and I were excited to go to a big city since we were never able to. My mom and I were supposed to go to Hosu for my birthday. A frown spread across my face at the thought. "Izu, you okay?" Sho's smooth voice broke me out of my trance. "Hmm, yeah, I just blanked out for a bit."

"Well, I have to go now. See you tomorrow."

"Bye!"

"Bye Izu."

A/N: Lol, that was more than two weeks. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!