Chapter 11 : The Governor's Daughter

A girl was sitting inside a limousine and staring at her phone, she looked absolutely stunning, she had platinum blonde hair and she was one of most popular and pretty girls in Totomi High 

Girl : (she stared at her phone using its front camera as a mirror)

Driver : we have reached the school 

Girl : ( she had an air of arrogance around her) ( without saying a word she walked out of her car and into the school) 

Meanwhile Nishikata was also walking to school along with takagi 

Nishikata : Sunday was fun 

Takagi : yeah ( she was spacing out for a bit until she saw the platinum blonde walking ahead of them) yuki wait ( she tugged on his shoulder) 

Nishikata : what happened? 

Takagi : well…. I need to tell you about something or rather someone… 

Nishikata : ( he sensed her unease and pulled her closer) tell me

Takagi : ( she pulled both of them into an alleyway) you remember I mentioned about a rich girl who thinks the world revolves around her 

Nishikata : yeah ( he looked ahead and saw the stunning girl and even he was stunned for a few seconds but he quickly shook awake) what about her 

Takagi : see? Even you got stunned by her ( she was really upset) 

Nishikata : I'm sorry I was just surprised ( he looked around see there was no one around and gave her a kiss on the cheek) ok? 

Takagi : ok…. Her name is Tanaka Izumi… one of the most popular girls in the school 

Nishikata : oh?

Takagi : well she has a track record for toying with people… 

Nishikata : toying?

Takagi : well on the record she has broken many relationships… 

Nishikata : what the heck 

Takagi : she has dated every popular boy except amano… even those who were already in relationships…. 

Nishikata : oh… So You're worried I'm gonna cheat on you ( he said with mild annoyance) 

Takagi : not at all honey ( she kissed him again) well, I just wanna warn you against her… you're one of the most popular boys even though your still new… 

Nishikata : wait I'm popular?! 

Takagi : well you're popular enough for people to pray our relationship goes downhill just so they can date you…. Trust me I am not joking about that…. 

Nishikata : jesus Christ…. 

Takagi : but she will just barge in try to make moves on you even though your taken… so I need to warn you about that. 

Nishikata : don't worry no one can take you away from me ( he tried to reassure her) 

Takagi : I know… And I trust you… It Just that I'm working part-time for your gift at sumire's bakery today… I won't be here so I know she will definitely make a move (she had seduced boys who were already in relationships so she was dangerous to relationship) 

Nishikata : doesn't anyone call her a bitch or something for doing all that? 

Takagi : she has a lot of simps who defend her and…. Well… she is the daughter of the governor of Japan….

Nishikata : WHAT?!

Takagi : so no one dares to go against her because she has money and her father…