Hey I'm Zara! :)

Who am I?: Canadian | Avid reader | Professional fangirl | Kpop trash

❥Snapchat: TaliaArcher
❥Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/taliaarcherwp
❥Twitter: TaliaArcherWP
❥Instagram: zaraahlie_
❥Inquiries/Fanart: taliaarcherwp@gmail.com

I promise I'm approachable! At least I think I am. Like 99.6 percent. The other 0.4 percent goes out to my sister.

Titles I currently hold:
@ShaunAllan 's cheerleader
@Pandean 's #1 fan
➸Wattpad Squad member
➸Officially @MichelleJoQuinn 's adopted Wattpad daughter
➸Apparently #SisterhoodGoals???
➸"Literally everywhere."
➸Hug tackle specialist (it's my signature move)
➸Featured author (in action. Woohoo!)
➸Featured in Wattpad Block Party SEII

Yes, I'm most likely that girl you saw squealing and fangirling at the Toronto Imagines signing. I was excited, okay! Fun fact: I was the first person to win the free Imagines copy through the contest on the Wattpad snapchat!

I got the opportunity to tour WATTPAD HQ with the amazing people listed down there as the Wattpad Toronto Crew. Yes, it's a thing! We're Wattpad Stars, featured authors, part of thrilling anthologies, and even writers for Fangirlish. And we're coming for you, one Wattpad-related event at a time.

★Wattpad Toronto Crew = @FallonDemornay @MichelleJoQuinn @kristimcm @LaviniaLeigh @Joflower and this gal!
★ You can find our interview with our very own Kristi here: http://fangirlish.com/interview-toronto-wattpad-crew//
★ August 21st, 2016 ✏
★ October 1st, 2016 ✏

Favourite Wattpad-related Dates:
☮ April 13th, 2016
☮ May 26th, 2016
☮ August 21st, 2016
☮ October 1st, 2016
  • The Same City as Wattpad HQ
  • JoinedDecember 4, 2014



Last Message
zaraahlie zaraahlie Jul 02, 2017 07:48PM
Hey guys! It's @taliaarcher here. I'm undergoing a username change to my real name, Zara. I guess I'm introducing myself to you guys as @zaraahlie now!
View all Conversations

Stories by Zara 💕
Sealed Lips [Sealed Spy #1] | Wattpad Featured Story by zaraahlie
Sealed Lips [Sealed Spy #1] | Wattpad Featured Story #772 in Action
Amber Ryder's first instinct has always been survival. When she kills her adoptive father after he drunkenly murders his children of blood, Amber is hastily recruited into a government-funded spy agency. And she's...
#SquadGoals: Wattpad Edition (AKA the Insanity Novel) by zaraahlie
#SquadGoals: Wattpad Edition (AKA the Insanity Novel) Humor
Jensen Ackles, Captain America, and one hundred Wattpadder-based characters walk into a bar... Basically, hilarity ensues.
5 Reading Lists