My name is Rachel and I am nineteen. Welcome to my page ~ thank you for visiting.
I seem to be a hopeless romantic with a passion for writing love stories that won't happen to 99.99% of us. But that's okay.
I live in Australia and am so profoundly proud of the beautiful country I live in. I also love to travel and have been to over 20 countries with the aspiration to explore many more. Marveling over the beautiful places this Earth possesses is my favourite thing to do.
I am a lover of my family; my dog; my friends and everybody else - in that order.
So in essence, the following sums me up:
- I love travelling
- I love seeing beautiful places
- I am not a photographer but I appreciate photography
- I am an avid dog-lover
- I am also an avid animal-lover
- I love my country and believe Australia to be the most beautiful place on Earth.
- The TV shows I obsess over are as follows: Brothers and Sisters, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf (literally only for Stiles), Friends and more recently, Gilmore Girls.
- If you asked me what my favourite novel is, I would probably say 'A Dog's Purpose' and not just because I am a dog-lover.
- I am a chronic re-reader. Whilst I love reliving the same story a million times, I can't help but think about how many opportunities I missed to explore different worlds.
- My favourite movies are Safe Haven and Divergent.
- I have watched Harry Potter too many times to recall.
- I use smiley faces way too much.
- I have run out of things to bore you with.
Now that that's been cleared up, I encourage you to send me a message because I love talking, and talking to people from different countries that lead completely different lives is insanely fascinating to me.
Love you all.
- Australia :-)
- JoinedMarch 23, 2013