🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
𝖁𝖎𝖔𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖐𝖆
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
𝕮𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞~𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖈𝖍𝖔~𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖆𝖈
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
уσυ тнιик уσυ киσω нєя
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
уσυ ∂σи'т ωαииα киσω нєя
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
"𝕸𝖄 𝕷𝖀𝕮𝕴𝕱𝕰𝕽 𝕴𝕾 𝕷𝕺𝕹𝕰𝕷𝖄"
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤


🌸💐About The Admin💐🌸
Name: (I'll think about it)

Age: I'm...(I'll also think about it) XD

Gender: ♀️Female♀️

♒Zodiac♒: (I'm A Winter Baby)❄Aquarious❄

More:
Hello! Nice to meet whoever stumbled upon this account. I'm just a normal girl, in a normal world. I like a lot of things like, gaming, music, singing, drawing, learning, and more that I cant think of. I was born in January 23rd. Yas, I'm a Winter baby, and a fan, but then again, I'm a fan of a lot of other stuff. I'm absolutely OBSESSED with my girl Billie Eilish. I am a goofball sometimes but am sensitive and always ready to talk to someone if ya wanna. I think that's it for now.

97% probably won't care but when Jesus Christ died on the cross, he was thinking of you. If you're the other 3% that cares, then you should put this in your message board. Have a blessed day!
  • JoinedNovember 2, 2018



Last Message
xXIlomiloXx xXIlomiloXx Aug 15, 2019 04:44AM
//PEOPLES!I have made a new account (does not matter but to me it does)It is a Jirou account.@_-_Jirou_Kyouka_-_ Please go follow!Love ya bunches! - Admin
View all Conversations

Stories by 🖤♤V I Ø L E T♤🖤
Violet's Ø€'ş  by xXIlomiloXx
Violet's Ø€'ş
Basically Oc's I made for role plays I prepare myself for.
ranking #77 in play See all rankings
ᐯᎥᗝᒪᗴ丅'ᔕ [ᗰ/ᗷᔕ] by xXIlomiloXx
ᐯᎥᗝᒪᗴ丅'ᔕ [ᗰ/ᗷᔕ]
"丅ᕼᗴ 丅Ꭵ丅ᒪᗴ. . . ᗪᑌᕼ!"
+4 more
1 Reading List