"In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength."
(if you can tell me where this quote is from we are immediately great friends)
Hello there, welcome to my humble abode!
I'm Freya, or Inge for all my Dutchies. I'll keep it short and simple here:
I have a passion for writing and reading (obviously), can't go a day without music or my dog Noah, the french bulldog. I'm studying to become a historian and slowly on my way to recieve my bachelor. I just turned 22 (how oooooldd). Sometimes I feel like life will never stop being a struggle, but talking with my mother and best friends, or getting inspired by music and stories helps put things in perspective. Always talk to someone, somewhere out there is a person who completely understands you and helps you figure life out.
C U R R E N T W O R K S
*Relieken der Zeven Zonden (DUTCH) || Work in Progress; hopefully my Wattys2020 entry!
*The Burning Crescent Moon || In progress! With slow updates
* Paperwork Covers || Open for requests of covers!
* Bloom Review & Recensies || Open for english and Dutch books to review!
O N H O L D
* Gateway to Pandemonium (Open Novella Contest III entry) || Part 1 complete - Part 2 ON HOLD
* Dreamer of Death (Open Novella Contest II entry | incomplete)
Something that is important for me to remember:
Thoughts are just thoughts, feelings are just feelings. They do not define reality, nor do they define you.
Don't be afraid to say hi! I love meeting new people :D
- in an imagined field full of the most beautiful flowers
- JoinedJanuary 13, 2013