strawbabu

seexyy monster theme 

strawbabu

at first .... i was like mmmm  jungkook as a joke.... but bro i don’t think it’s a joke anymore 
Reply

strawbabu

i hav to control the urge to say bestie in every single sentence 
Reply

strawbabu

omf. almost passed out without giving ian his daily picture 
Reply

divusa

i actually did as well.

divusa

i simply want to make sure that i don’t miss out on something which the other person could possibly feel excited to talk about. 
Reply

divusa

hm, what if you create a new thread on my mb with a pretty title? with your name or anything which you consider pretty but still is neat. i’ll screenshot some of your messages on this thread first, though. 
Reply

divusa

thank you, dear. what kind of swimsuits would they be, though? you can raise that percentage to 87% and it’s a deal. the other 13% will be for in case my boobies hurt. 
Reply

fagtrbl

҂ੈ♡˳ to the prettiest human ever, .

strawbabu

CRIES. SOBS. IN CORNER?3&/$
Reply

fagtrbl

zanie zanie zanie, i probably lack alot at showing what i feel towards you but this is something ive been wanting to do for quite some time now, so here we go.
            i want to spend the rest of the day wanting to establish how proud i am of you for coming through the day, everyday really. it's genuienely astonishing to see such a changed person ever since i've known you zanie and i feel like every single day you grow. not for anyone but for yourself and that is something i'm proud of. i know you have your own fair share of struggles but i love how they've never held you back from helping out others, showing how selfless you are which is another strong trait that i really admire.
            i admire the person you become everyday my love and as long as you have that pretty big big smile on that beautiful face of yours, i believe you can conquer the world.
            i am feeling a bit emotional because i've always looked up to the person you are regardless of all the problems you go through because looking at you makes me understand that there's always a rainbow at the end of the road, and zanie the pretty magic angel will help you find that rainbow, i hope you maintain that rainbow zanie, you're prettier when you're colourful and happy.
Reply