Okay....it has been over a year so I think it is time to change it up a little. In this past year i have learned some things. So here is some things to know about the 'new' me.
1. Fan me if you like my stories, NOT because you like my name or pictures. Thank you for liking it, but please read my stories, then fan me.
2. DO NOT ask me to fan you just because you fanned me!! NO FAN FOR FAN!!!! I will only fan you if i like your stories!!! (sorry).
3. When you comment, be honest. Tell me what you think because it tells me what readers want. Trust me....you will not hurt my feelings! :)
4. I'm Irish. No I'm not a firey readhead, but I can act like one (somethings). So, do not post nonsense on my page or in my stories, because I WILL be mad!
THINGS I LOVE:
1. Maroon 5 (Have almost ALL of their albums!)
3. School (I'm a nerd!)
5. My Family
7. My Viola
8. Helping People
9. Sports (Swimming, Softball, Skiing, Surfing)
12. The Wanted
The boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today. She wants to be like you. The boy you called lame. He has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day. She's already being abused at home. That girl you called fat. She's starving herself. The old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars. He fought for our country. You think you know them. Guess what? You DON'T! Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but REPOST this if you're that 1% with a heart.
#1. IMPORTANT THING YOU NEED TO KNOW!!
-Never judge a book by its movie!-
[O.o] - Moo, I'm a pig
[¬.¬] - Dude, you're an owl
[O.O] - My mother has lied to me!
Don't forget to comment, fan, and vote! :)
Ta-Ta For Now! ;) <3
- Hangin with Snickers ;)
- JoinedNovember 18, 2011
My Knight In Red
2K 62 4
Love. It is what binds our world together. It is what has created our continued existence. It has also tor...
So I Guess I'm a Poet and I Didn't...
178 8 5
I sometimes goof off and jot down words. For me, those words turn into poems. My friends and parents tell m...