My approach to life: "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you."
A little about me:
- Addicted to just about anything that has carbs and sugar... like cake. Especially cake.
- I listen to a wide variety of music genres! I firmly believe that different occasions and times of day just require particular vibes you can only get from certain types of music
- Sarcastic on the outside, soft on the inside
- Introverted af (i.e. I NEED alone time or I do not function well in social settings)
- I have an avid appreciation for photography even though I'm not that great at it myself
- My social media feeds are filled with all things meme- or animal-related
I'm aware that I have a ridiculous amount of "To Read" lists. The 200 books-limit is unfortunately quite restrictive for someone who's been on Wattpad as long as I have! I just continue to accumulate books that I want to read and then get distracted on the discover page with even more books!
My favorites list contains books that have great character development, offer fresh/different perspectives, have great messages, are well thought out/well-written, or are just cute little stories. My library contains some other honorable mentions, so check them out!
I'm definitely more of a reader than a writer. I've only posted a few quotes and poems that I loved (many, many) years ago and wanted to share. I've thought about taking them down because they're not reflective of the work I would probably choose to share now; however, I think enough readers have enjoyed them that I decided to keep them up.
~General disclaimer~: I do not own or take credit for the content posted or the images used for cover photos.
- The library
- JoinedMarch 7, 2011