Welcome to my (not so) secret abode.
I believe that all great works start with humble beginnings.
So, here's my quote of the day :-
"You have got a piece of dirt, it grows as a pearl after a while, you just have to give it time."
-❤ Stephen King.
I like Fantasy a lot, but Sci-fi is my bae.
And I am a hopeless romantic.
So my works are a mix and match of these three with a good dose of action. ( And no adult content.)
1) Perks of having an alter-ego - a Super hero action-adventure/ sci-fi (Featured in Wattpad's @superhero and @Wattpadmulticultural accounts.)
2) The sting - Middle grade fantasy adventure.✔
3) Between my paws - a rom-com, narrated by a sassy citteny named 'Bell'.
4) Royal shorts (a short story anthology) - currently updating 'Royally flawsome'.
5) Foragers of Syntho-sthan - A #planetorplastic one shot.✔
Little things about me :-
•Medical grad, so there's that teeny meeny 'Dr.' before my name. Needless to say wattpad is my guilty pleasure😋
•Hella Indian. 🇮🇳
•Music has enslaved me.
•I sketch things when I'm bored, but lately wattpad has taken over my other hobbies. (I have a dream of creating a comic-verse of my own.)
•Obsessed with grey cats and teal oceans. I know, weird right?😋
I got into the world of books after reading 'Tell me your dreams' and 'nothing lasts forever' by Sidney Sheldon.
Some of my favourite authors are Robin cook, Michael Crichton.
But nothing beats Hunger games for me.
My favourite movies have to be- Annihilation, Arrival, interstellar, prometheus, Lucy... alright, you got it - literally anything that's a brain scramble material.
I ❤ 'Stranger things'.
I am a human, I am bound to make mistakes. So my books are no different, I welcome any constructive criticism.
And I am generous when I give feedback.
Last note - follow me if you like my works only. If you do so, thank you!
You're still here?
Dude! (or dudette perhaps) Then you should go check out my books.😀
- JoinedJune 6, 2018