A D E L A I D E L O N D O N
- mostly inactive + all books are on hold -
- she was the happiest depressed person you'd ever meet -
- her words bled across the page desperately trying to convey the bitter irony of what she was currently feeling -
- in short, i am a walking, talking paradox -
-if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, bun that imma just sit in that corner and die for a bit-
-waits for someone to hand her holy water before da haraam police come for her-
- and in her lonliness, she learnt of harshness that she wished would never come across even her worst enemies -
- in a batte of wits, you sir, are unarmed -
What if I'm sick of it?
What if I'm sick of the role you have so eloquently written for me?
What can I do if you are obssessed with colouring in the lines while I year to draw outside of them?
What if I go off script and say something foolish, dumb -stupid even.
What if I want to let go of it?
Let go of the loneliness that accompanies the burden of being perfect.
What if you realise that the higher you set your expectations for me, the further you will fall.
I am not ready to carry that responsibility.
I am not ready to be perfect.
A Poem Written By Yours Truly (a.k.a me duh)
'Verily, with hardship there is relief' Quran 94:6
'And He found you lost and guided you' Quran 93:7
'Do good and good will come to you' Quran 17:7
'There is no beauty better than intellect' Prophet Muhammed PBUH
M A Y P E A C E B E U P O N Y O U
- In a Location
- JoinedOctober 17, 2015