You walk into a small, unassuming home. You open up the door. It glides open at your very touch without a single sound. You look around at the strangely much smaller surroundings than expected before a rustling to your right catches your attention. You whip around to face a tall figure slouched at a writer's desk, quill in hand. The figure turns towards you, the light green cloak rustling as he, no she...you can tell it's a young woman, maybe in her early teens...turned on the chair. Two pale hands brush off the errant pieces of paper that fall to the floor like fluttering wings. The figure stands and you can just barely make out two, smiling grey eyes underneath the hood of the cloak.
"Can't believe someone's finally here," she sighs, extending one of her pale hands, " It's been ever so long. My name is Ami. Let me tell you a bit about myself..."
I've written fanfictions before, most of which are not published here, if at all. Here are a few warnings about my work.
1. I have been called evil, multiple times and I admit I love being called it when it comes to writing and roleplaying.
2. I absolutely love my cliffhangers, they're so much fun to write...not so much fun to read.
3. I am homeschooled, so updates are sporadic on a lot of my stories due to studying.
4. I will not do m/m or f/f pairings unless canon. It feels wrong to me...so save us both the discomfort and don't ask.
5. On subject of pairings, I try to stay on the canon (or could be canon in case of some fandoms.
6: I love roleplays! Feel free to tag me in any!
CODE OF VIRTUES:
Death before dishonor: @Whispersofnight
Nobility of service: @IronicallyCheerful
Scorn those who are Ignorable: @NightimeSparks
Your ever faithful knight,
- JoinedAugust 28, 2017