I am 21, British and a wannabe mermaid.

I like to avoid books that are based in high school, contain "bad boys" or are about wolves. (98% of Wattpad books) Let me know of the other 2% ;)

If you like mysteries/thrillers/horrors, then you might want to follow me. :)

Books in my recommended reading list are of high quality, exceptionally written and/or have produced a great reaction from me which isn't easy to do, so if you're trying to find a new great book, look no further!

❀❀❀

FIRST PLACE IN;

@zumbalove, @littlesmashheart50 & @DinahCali's writing competitions!

SECOND PLACE IN;

@CiennaB's poetry competition.

❁❁❁
Books In Progress;

The Mansfields


Coding thread.
https://www.wattpad.com/forums/vanilla/discussion/1035877/hannxm-s-html-haven-do-not-post
  • In Your Library
  • JoinedApril 7, 2015



Last Message
neuroticessence neuroticessence Aug 13, 2016 03:22PM
Stranger is nearly at 4K views! :D I never thought I'd ever reach 1K so this is a big thing for me! I am aware that the book is nowhere near as good as some others, though I hope to revamp it a bit m...
View all Conversations

Stories by ✧ ℋᵅᶰᶰᵅℎ ✧
Insomniac by neuroticessence
Insomniac Mystery / Thriller
SHORT STORY. Alex suffers from insomnia, resulting in many sleepless and lonely nights. However, one night, an unusual entity appears on his ceiling and it soon transports him to a parallel universe which hides a...
Stranger by neuroticessence
Stranger Mystery / Thriller
Ever since her dad walked out on her family, 21 year old Mya Briggs has lived with her workaholic mum in a house they can barely afford. Her boyfriend of three years, Ryan Hastings, is the only constant in her life...
The Mansfields by neuroticessence
The Mansfields Mystery / Thriller
You're invited into the Mansfield Mansion; a place of murder, the paranormal and mystery. The Mansfield Mansion stands tall and proud, boasting expensive furnishings and perfectly trimmed hedges. But no amount of...
4 Reading Lists