Engineer, writer and geek here. I'm a lover of all kinds of strange and funny stories.
If you're interested in cyberpunk, antiheroes, or dingy, dodgy bars, you might like "Do I want you to remember?" "Nineteen", and "Unreality". They focus on the technology to manipulate and create memories, and the people who use them for good and for bad, but more often than not, something in-between. They're all set in my world of Doemaré, a world of many different cultures and problems.
If you're looking for something a little shorter, try the short stories in "Dreams of Doemaré" for pieces of various genres that can all be read in about five minutes.
If you're looking for story help, critiques or an interview, check out "Behind the Books" and get in touch!
My blog "Mush Writes" focuses on my experiences with writing and the things that have helped me through the years.
- Isolation [Sci-fi - complete offline - will be weekly updates]
COMPETED WORKS [Edited once, looking for Beta Readers to continue improving]
- Unreality [ highest ranking #347 in Science Fiction!]
- Nineteen[highest ranking #217 in Science Fiction]
- Do I want you to remember? [highest ranking #138 in Sci-Fi]
- Mush Writes [Blog. Season 1 complete. Season 2 coming soon]
SHORT STORY COLLECTIONS
- Dreams of Doemaré [highest ranking #615 in short story]
- A Challenge in 50 words- a bunch of (roughly) 50-word stories. [highest ranking #510 in short story]
- The Mushrooms - solo short story
- Unfamiliar Times - Completed Fanfiction for two Wattpad works
OLD COMPLETED WORKS [may or may not be edited/redone in the future - also set in Doemaré]
- Before the Light [highest ranking #304 in Sci-Fi]
- Another Way Out [highest ranking #149 in Sci-Fi]
You can also find me as @minusfractions on:
I'm happy to support other authors on these sites too, so let me know your usernames!
- JoinedJanuary 27, 2014