The great thing about the past is that it is in the past and For The Next Future is That it is in Our Mind.
====================== 00 ========================
~' Forgive yourself for things. Think of yourself as a person, and be as fair to yourself as you'd be to anyone else. Think of who you are and how far you've come, and think of the love you give people. Know you add value. Know you have worth as a human being. Know you're cute as hell! And tell yourself that.
- Is there another way of looking at it?
- What advice would I give to someone else here?
- Am I spending time focusing on the past or the future? What could I do right now that would help me feel better?
- How would someone else see this? What's the bigger picture?
- How will I learn if its not okay to fuck up anyway?
Some more things I'm going to tell you everyday because they're true:
- You deserve to be treated well, with love, respect, and consideration for your feelings.
- You can't keep blaming yourself for fuckups due to your issues, trauma, mental illness, or patterns/actions resulting from them. You tried. That does matter.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 00 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
- JoinedFebruary 1, 2018