Ok, well I'm Lacey, and I don't really know what to put here so sorry if it's a bit crap.
I'm going to start off with the fact that I hate creative writing, which is rare for a writer. I started writing Desire of the Heart because I wanted a challenge, or a test if you will. I wanted to see how far I could push myself until I gave up.
On my first couple of attempts I gave up by chafer four because I hated it, and I must admit I'm still not loving it.
But what I do love is the fact that people actually take some time out of their lives to read my story, and that means so much to me. You guys are the reason I've persevered.
So anyway I'm not sure what else I should put so here are a few facts...
• Teachers are awful human beings (no offence, it's just the ones that I know) and I don't refrain from expressing my opinion towards them. Never a good idea TBH.
• I actually hate violence. Ok, my two best friends would probably laugh their heads off if they see this.
• I hate it when people don't use accurate punctuation.
• I love making people happy.
• Lie-ins are one of life's greatest joys.
Location:Most awesome place ever!
Joined:4 years ago