Here is a little about me:
1. I'm in school for engineering.
2. I am a type 1 diabetic
3. I love Sherlock, Criminal Minds, Bones, NCIS, Psych, Burn Notice, White Collar, Vampire Diaries, Parks and Rec, It's always Sunny in Philadelphia and How I Met Your Mother
4. I want to live in Narnia
5. My favorite meal is breakfast, I would eat it for every meal every day if I could and would devour at least one book every day if I could.
6. I have a major sweet tooth which conflicts with my diabetes quite a bit.
7. I like sitting by windows and soaking up sun not to tan but because I love the sun and the warmth and acting like a cat.
8. I'm a hopeless romantic, even if I know most romances aren't very realistic.
9. I've found who I believe I will spend the rest of my life with, but we aren't getting married yet because we are both still in college.
10. I really love this site and appreciate all the people who have been brave enough to put their writings out there for others to enjoy.
Location:wouldnt you like to know
Joined:4 years ago
When he turned around again, I clasped in his arms. We walked for quietly for a moment, sobs still escaping my lips as we continued our journey back to his car. I heard the car beep from a distance...
What about the clothes, it's all I can think about!