Here is a little about me:
1. I'm in school for engineering.
2. I am a type 1 diabetic
3. I love Sherlock, Criminal Minds, Bones, NCIS, Psych, Burn Notice, White Collar, Parks and Rec, It's always Sunny in Philadelphia, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Skip Beat, and How I Met Your Mother
4. I want to live in Narnia
5. My favorite meal is breakfast, I would eat it for every meal every day if I could and would devour at least one book every day if I could.
6. I have a major sweet tooth which conflicts with my diabetes quite a bit.
7. I like sitting by windows and soaking up sun not to tan but because I love the sun and the warmth and acting like a cat.
8. I'm a hopeless romantic, even if I know most romances aren't very realistic.
9. I really love this site and appreciate all the people who have been brave enough to put their writings out there for others to enjoy.
I really love books of all sorts. I live fantasy, sci-fi, romance, historical fiction, actual histories, philosophy, scientific research and most books in between those genres.
I have thought about writing a lot. I have even come up with multiple worlds and characters and plot lines, but I just haven't found the drive to fully flesh it a story.
More than anything else, I am on this site to read everyone else's wonderful works. I feel super blessed and lucky to get to read what everyone else has written. So thank you to all the writers on this website.
- Over the Rainbow
- JoinedJune 6, 2011