Writer/ dreamer/ yogi / pink lover. Author of the chick-lit novels J'ADORE New York and J'ADORE Paris.
Here are ten things about me:
1) I was stopped on the street in New York City by a psychic who told me to start writing. That moment changed my life.
2) I'm a major jazz and R & B fan. My favorite artists? Beyoncé, Adam Levine, Wynton Marsalis and Cécile McLorin Salvant.
3) I love to dance. (Anywhere, including on tables. )
4) I danced with Mikhail Baryshnikov at the age of nineteen in a nightclub in Paris. ( see #3 above.)
5) I now live mostly in the country and I ADORE it.
6) I have a serious vintage shopping habit and a vintage jewelry collection that could rival that of Iris Apfel's. (I hope to be and look as fabulous as Iris when I get older.)
7) I once worked fourteen hour days reviewing legal documents as a corporate attorney. One thing it taught me? DISCIPLINE + HARD WORK. You can't build anything without it.
8) I love to watch The Voice.
9) I hope to live by the ocean one day.
10) Yoga has changed my life, in a good way. You should try it too.
You can find me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/laflechi/
Let's meet up on my FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/Isabelle-Lafl%C3%A8che-153216884693881/timeline/
- JoinedAugust 26, 2015