Just a teen girl. Love to write, listen to music and be happy (:
I really don't know what to say so I'm going with the flow here... I'm a virgo, which says a lot about me. I always loved to read. Actually, when I should be studying I'm reading a book or something. A few years ago I kind of started to take writing a little more serious. Up until then, I only wrote for fun and to have something to do. But my dad caught one of my short stories and told me it was really good, so I started writing more seriously, whenever I felt like it (which is almost every class, when I'm sad or bored and when I have a ideia for one of the stories which can happen at the most idiotic times, like when I'm cleaning. Seriously, it has happened - a three hour cleaning turned into a five and a half hour cleaning).
I'm kind of sensitive about my writing, so I don't always share it. And when I do, it doesn't always go well.
A few facts that might be a tad random:
- I mix British English and American English when writing sometimes, but it really isn't on purpose...
- I love writing by hand, but when it comes to copy what I wrote to my laptop I get really lazy and tend to procrastinate.
- My three loves are books, cats and chocolate.
- My mother tongue is not English - it actually happens to be Portuguese.
- I tend to be slightly sarcastic when I warm up to people, until then I'm really nice and polite because I don't really know the person.
- My favourite authors are Jane Austen, Agatha Christie, Patricia Briggs and Michelle Moran (yes, I know, the only thing all of them have in common in the romance, the sub genre is not the same for all).
- I'm a bookworm and a nerd.
-I love Marvel :3
- Lost between books, sometimes in Portugal
- JoinedJuly 10, 2011