Around 90% of the time, I like to consider myself as a 'formula 1 nerd'. The other 10% is just for being another queerdo (queer weirdo) who loves reading and writing 😜


Obsessed with:
'F1 House' (season 1 & 2) by @f1addict7 🥺✨
  • The land of Tea :)
  • JoinedNovember 28, 2020

Last Message
hxllyhl hxllyhl Jul 16, 2022 07:20PM
If you would please read this I'd really appreciate it xHi guys,We are team 2 from the National Citizen Service and this year we have been given the task to do a social action project. Our project...
View all Conversations

4 Reading Lists