Hello there! My name is Katie, and I am (of course) a writer here on Wattpad. My main focus is poetry, but I've tried my hand at a few types of prose as well.
A bit about me, I suppose. I am currently studying Anthropology with a concentration in Archaeology, with plans to go into archaeology as a career. I enjoy writing, photography (mostly nature and portraiture), playing piano (classical, though I've dabbled in some jazz), art history, hiking, and sailing.
I don't consider myself active on Wattpad, as I'm currently focusing on my studies (I literally just got on for the first time in months, maybe years, and saw I needed to update this), but please feel free to check out my poems and stories! Occasionally I'll come back and throw something out here.
I'll leave you with some quotes that have been my favorites since I first joined Wattpad. :)
- "If you can tell stories, create characters, devise incidents, and have sincerity and passion, it doesn't matter a damn how you write."- Somerset Maugham
- "The best time for planning a book is while you're doing the dishes."- Agatha Christie
- "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." - Scott Adams
- "When in doubt, blow something up." - J. Michael Straczynski
- "The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
- "Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia." - E.L. Doctorow
- JoinedNovember 30, 2011
Moira's Insanity, Volume Three: St...
71 8 9
"Moira's Insanity" is a story of knowing and seeing, of dark and blindness, of love and madness. To...