You can call me Ally. I've been writing for a long time now on this site, and I've been able to learn and improve a lot .
This account is mainly for FanFiction (mostly Bleach) for the reason that since the beginning, that's what this account seems to revolve around. Recently, I've been having trouble with updating due to some changes in my life, but even when I'm not posting online, I am avidly working offline.
I have two more accounts, one for original stories, and the second for non-Bleach fanfiction.
Original Stories - @JesseSerene
Non-Bleach FanFiction - @MasterAttack95
Shout out to my friend @Kuramu-ko!
- Fan One-Shots (no requests)
- Captain Hitsugaya...How? (Bleach)
On Hold -
- MP Spin-Offs (i.e. Your Teasing Smiles)
- 7 Minutes in Heaven fandom (reader-insert) series
- Roten, Extraordinary Shinigami (Bleach)
[Temporarily] Discontinued -
- MP Extra Chapters - requests not accepted
Moved to @MasterAttack95 -
- The Beginning (YGO5Ds)
- My First Adventure (Black Cat)
- A Twist in Life (House of Night)
- Troubled Soul (Hetalia)
"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations, the new needs friends."
- Anton Ego, 'Ratatouille, 2007'
- Lost in thought, send a search party
- JoinedJanuary 21, 2012