My CrOcS aren't in SpOrT mOdE
Just someone who cries during anime, reads, and writes, fan fiction.
  • Narnia
  • JoinedFebruary 17, 2017


Last Message
deste_4real deste_4real Dec 09, 2019 06:47AM
I swear I’m not on hiatus, BNHA is next. It’s been 4 months 
View all Conversations

Stories by DesteThatOneWeirdo
Book 2 |Naruto Shippuden various! X reader by deste_4real
Book 2 |Naruto Shippuden various...
*Second book to 'Another Jinchuriki?!' After leaving the village to train for two years with her buddy Naruto...
ranking #14 in other See all rankings
Child of Shadow | Fairy Tail various! X reader| by deste_4real
Child of Shadow | Fairy Tail vario...
I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR THE IMAGES PROVIDED IN STORY, ALL CREDIT GOES TO OWNERS. - In a world full of wiza...
ranking #5 in grayxreader See all rankings
What it Takes to be a Hero |Various! Boku No  Hero Academia x Reader| by deste_4real
What it Takes to be a Hero |Variou...
80% of the world's population contains quirks, the other 20% not being so fortunate to receive any. Izuku Mid...
ranking #181 in todoroki See all rankings
1 Reading List