Know that your existence matters. 

New Yorker
I'll sell my soul for chocolate....or cookies....or ice cream...basically dessert.
Reading {and writing }is an addiction
Loyal
Bilingual (or trilingual, take as you wish)
~I may have watched 90% of shows that exist....and heard of the other 10%.
I listen to all music (kpop, rock, edm, indie)

The whole supernatural cast
& Doctor who
& Arrow
Barry Sloane (revenge fans, do you feel me?)
Andy Biersack
Chance Crawford

Speak to me! I love you all, okay? Okay.
Seriously, don't be shy. Say Hi :).
  • Just chilling with Mulan, and some pink dolphins in Neverland. You know, the one in Narnia.
  • JoinedOctober 22, 2011


Last Message
bestandbaddestfemale bestandbaddestfemale Aug 28, 2012 10:36PM
@hopelessly_  Thank you ^_^! Glad You liked it! :) 
View all Conversations

Stories by bestandbaddestfemale
Once Upon A Psycho(On Hold Till Further Notice) by bestandbaddestfemale
Once Upon A Psycho(On Hold Till Further Notice) Teen Fiction
Sylvia Gold had her whole life planned; she was going to go to a prestigious college, date the best man, and have the perfect life. But the event of one night turns her life upside down, sending her to Highlander H...
You Dont Need A Wishing Star For A Dream Come True~ by bestandbaddestfemale
You Dont Need A Wishing Star For A Dream Come True~ Fanfiction
*Fanfiction* ~~Chaerin, Minji, Bom, and Dara are 4 regular girls. Childhood friends, never to be separated. So different from each other, yet so similar, especially when it comes to their love for one particular bo...
4 Reading Lists