There is a line between Queen and Bitch. Don't cross it. Saying bullshit like, "Oh don't mess with me." "I won't take any shit from you." "You don't know who you messed with." Leave. It's not classy nor is it standing up for yourself. It's called trying to be an overdramatic movie bitch who feels the need to declare their confidence because they don't have the sophistication to show it.
Things About Wattpad I Have Come to Learn:
• rereaders seem to orgasm every time they comment " #rr" because I cannot fathom any other reason to do so without additional things to say.
• people take things WAY too seriously to a degree where it seems like they forget that this is an app for horny girls to jerk off to expectations that can never be reached with some rare gems.
• Wattpad readers and authors seem to think age-gaps are a synonym for pedophilia (if they're under 18, stop it).
• so many readers and characters think they're qUiRkY and DifFeReNt for liking food, not wearing makeup, etc. You and the other 1,000+ comments can be DifFeReNt together ok? You're so unique, so not like other girls, so cOoL.
• what is with the immense slut shaming? Why are y'all so obsessed with other girls and their bodies? It's gross and honestly any author who tries to finger themselves with that garbage might as well stop eating themselves out and learn to mind their own business.
• disliking a character in a book is not the same as hating on an author and her story. You're allowed to criticize the actions of characters in a book but still enjoy the story as a whole. The difference between hate and simply commenting your feelings towards a character is very starking and if your can't differentiate it, I recommend taking a break from Wattpad and reading up about how to figure out that line.
- New York City
- JoinedOctober 8, 2013