I love to write, read, roleplay, brainstorm, play video games, and watch anime. I'm pretty friendly, so leave a note and I will respond ASAP. I do not mind giving critiques on stories, in fact I sometimes love it, but I feel there are a couple of things for you to be aware of.
1. If you request for me to critique a story I can either leave a comment or send you a private message with my critique in it. Please specify which you'd prefer, because if you don't, I will simply leave the advice in the comments. Also, please be patient for me to get back to you. I do have a life outside my computer, and sometimes it takes me a while to get around to things.
2. I DO try to be fair in my critiques. Yes, you may disagree with some things I say, and that's 100% fine, but please be courteous about it. I try my best to be polite to everyone I meet, so I expect you to do the same for me, even if you think I'm being a little unfair. I'm not trying to be unfair, I'm just pointing out what I noticed.
3. I will only critique fanfictions if I know about the universe and have seen the show, read the book, etc.
4. Sometimes I am in a foul mood. If I feel I am, I will kindly ask you to wait until I can get back to you at a better time. Keep in mind that this has nothing to do with you, you have done nothing wrong, I am probably just frustrated and do not want to snap at anyone. Thanks for understanding that. :)
5. I do do collabs. I credit those I work with. There are some genres I prefer over others. If you happen to be interested in collaborating with me then send me a note or something. I'll probably ask some questions to see if we're compatible for a story and to get to know you better. No, I will not ask you personal questions, like who you are or where you live.
If you're interested in how my rating guide works, PM me. It might not be what you think it is. ;D
Location:Concord, New Hampshire
Joined:3 years ago