Here you can find thick, convoluted, colorful plots, lively characters, and "witty" one liners.
How I write:
- I spend a lot of time on character development and fully believe in breaking stereotypes and giving each character their own unique traits so they feel more alive.
- I breathe love stories, but my characters always have to work for it. Nothing wonderful comes easy!
- I proofread the crap out of my stories because grammar is so important to me, but I'm not perfect. I also do my very best to write in the most interesting, lively ways. Writing is a craft.
Currently working on:
- Color Me Red and Blue is a new novel I'm working on. It should be on a shorter side, so I'll be finishing that first. (Updates: Saturdays and Wednesdays for now)
- The Witch and the Witch Hunter is currently being rewritten and will be turned into a trilogy.
- Austin, TX
- JoinedJuly 5, 2011