As far as the reading lists go, I categorized them based on the colors the fruits correlate with (for the most part), so:
Lemon=I forget... *shrug*
Blueberry=Sad (warning: many are tear-jerkers)
Plum=Unique (these are kind of like wild cards, with plot lines I had never before encountered, so check these out if you're looking for something different.)
You can already tell what my name is (scroll up, if not)... But whatever. I'm Cammie, the quirky, dorky, awkward mixed chick that probably annoys the heck out of all the others in the classroom by asking WAY too many questions...
I've always had a love of reading, and was the first in my kindergarten class to do so. I also love poetry, music and art.
Ever since I was around 9, I have been writing songs. Poetry is almost therapeutic to me, and I would definitely recommend it for people to use if they're having emotional problems etc...
Weird/Random/Useless facts about me:
• I have a TON of nicknames.
• I'm 5'11 with curly dark brown hair and tan skin (my mom is white, and my dad is black, FYI).
• My favorite colors are pink, blue, green, and black.
• I'm a Scorpio, which apparently means I'm an extremely sexual person... Lol
• I can speak a bit of French and I can carry a fairy decent conversation in Spanish (obviously I am fluent in English... Or am I O.O).
• I don't believe in any urban legends (sorry, Bigfoot, aliens, ghosts, I'll believe it when I see it.) BUT, that doesn't mean that I plan on testing the theory with a Ouija board... I'd rather not take any risks, thank you very much.
• I've been playing guitar for a few years, now.
• I'm a full supporter of the LGBT community.
• My dream profession is to be a performer but I would like to pursue acting and writing, as well.
• I want to be someone kids look up to, when I grow up.
• I am EXTREMELY protective of my friends.
- Mentally? In a book.
- JoinedSeptember 21, 2013