Reading profiles on Wattpad is often discouraging. People use them as a space to tell the world how it's good to be self-focused and boast about how much they don't care what you think or feel.
These aren't positive character traits. Sadly, what people put in their profiles ends up reflecting in how they treat others. If that's true, here's what to expect from me:
Every person has the ability to make someone's day a little better by doing something small. Kindness costs nothing. Teaching someone costs less than judging.
- Male. 24. Pansexual, panromantic. LGBTQIAP+ safe space here.
- Accepting of all nationalities, races, religions, and cultures. Don't spread hate on my page, please.
- Believes "feminist" is a positive and empowered word.
- Graduate student trying to focus enough to earn that doctorate.
- Academic by day; writer, artist, musician, modern day hippie by night.
- Should watch TV less and read more.
- Loves people, animals, and travel. Always full of stories that remind me how much the world has to offer.
- Happily taken by an inspiring woman in real life. She brought me here to support. Domino effect!
- 2 cats, no children, enjoys the beach.
- Consider me a no-drama zone. Keep the drama for the storytelling.
- Tries not to talk about politics or other sensitive topics unless asked , but if you really want to know...
- Loves RP, reading, music, all imagination-building hobbies.
- Genres of choice are high fantasy, dark fantasy, psychological thriller, and anything with great world-building and dynamic characters.
Author's Note: The whole doctorate thing is totally demanding and makes for an inconvenient schedule. I don't have as much time for a lot of interests as I'd like. Don't think a delayed response is disinterest or me bored with you.
- An Ivy-Covered Library
- JoinedJune 18, 2019