Hello earthlings. Amigos. Muchachos. Here's basically all you need to know about me.
1. I'm a senior in high school.
2. I love shoes, especially sparkly ones and boots with useless buckles.
3. I love reading and writing and impulsively buying more books than I can read.
4. I get lost easily and can’t read directions.
5. I like to run when I can, and it's all fun and games until my bad sense of direction gets me lost in the ghetto for 10 miles.
6. I have way too many celebrity crushes.
7. I can’t cook.
8. I’m short.
9. I hate spiders.
10. I'm a Supernatural and 5SOS and Marvel fan-girl.
11. Television and movies are my life. Not even kidding.
12. I’m not a morning person. Wake me up early and die.
13. I'm Team Klaus all the way. Screw the rest of them.
14. I swear like a sailor.
*I don't give out soft copies so please don't ask for them, and please don't spam my board. I don't have time for reading requests.
- Wicked Game (the writings of a 12 year old-- approach with caution)
- Twisted Game (still the writings of a 12 year old-- continue to approach with caution)
- They Say Love Hides Behind Every Corner. I Must Be Walking in Circles! (2011 Watty Awards Finalist in the Humor category)
- Better Than Revenge
- Kidnap My Heart
- Stuck Like Glue
Works on Hold: (for now! Bear with me!)
- Talk Nerdy To Me
- Idiot For Hire
Works on Hold: (indefinitely halted)
- Cute But Psycho. Things Even Out!
- Heartbroken Heartbreakers
Joined:6 years ago
Description: My entry for the 2015 Wattpad Scholarship. Everyone has a story; this is mine.
Other Works by TheFlamingPopsicle.
Christian Ryder may be seen as a heartthrob by the majority of the world’s female population, but to Sop...
“I talk, but I do not speak my mind I hear words, but I do not listen to thoughts When I wake, all see m...
Emma van der Bilt is clever, snarky, and spoiled rotten. William Knight is cocky, impatient, and slightl...
Is Better Than Revenge Published? If it's not, then is there somewhere I could get your edited version from? And if it is, then where can I get it from? Same for Kidnap My Heart. P.S. You're a FANTABULOUS writer P.P.S. I love your books P.P.P.S. Sophia and Emma are just so sassy, oh my god, I relate to them sooo much. Except being the famous movie star or billionaire's daughter part. Oh and I don't have a hot guy madly in love with me but oh, well... P.P.P.P.S. Well I don't have a P.P.P.P.S. but I though it'd sound cool
You are literally my favorite author on here. Everything you write *cough cough especially Kidnap My Heart cough* is SO GOOD. I'M OBSESSED. KEEP DOIN YOU BOO
stuck like glue? is it going to be continued?
Like my book Better Than Revenge? Check out my new project/experiment, Better Than Me: like Better Than Revenge, but with more testosterone, among other things. I'll just stop there. But yeah. It should be pretty cool so definitely check that out if you enjoyed Better Than Revenge. Also sorry I've been so awol lately I promise I still love you guys. OHANA MEANS FAMILY AND FAMILY MEANS NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND. I HAVEN'T LEFT YOU GUYS BEHIND SO FRET NOT. FRET NOT. Okay so yeah. New book. Click. https://www.wattpad.com/story/47677794-better-than-me