There's so much negativity out there. Especially online. We want you to say #LaterHaters and put love on blast. Let's drown out the hate with hearts. It's as simple as sending a nice message, posting an encouraging comment, or bringing positivity to a group text. The more good vibes you put out there, the less shade you have to block! Let's band together to spread the love, and say #LaterHaters!
Innocent people are attempting suicide by cyber bullying, please quit. That would be great. Bullying is very devastating and won't support you in the future. We encourage you to be considerate and compassionate with one another.
90% of teens who have seen social-media bullying say they have ignored it. Be the other 10%. Take the #NoMoreBullying challenge.
Get the #NoMoreBullying banner: http://a.wattpad.com/image/NoMoreBullying.png
How do I report bullying? http://w.tt/1JV9kPc
How do I mute someone? http://w.tt/1JV9o1s
If you are ever against bullying, please contact us and we will take care of it.
Account proudly presented by: @KittyCat123-
- JoinedJune 21, 2017