Hi guys I've decided to start Wattpad since I'm bored and whenever I am looking for a book, most people don't have one. So, to stop people from being annoyed, I just did what I did. Yo I dunno why I type so formal!
Just some information about me:
~I like ma potates but I AM NOT IRISH!!! I'm... British...
~My name is Meenu but call me Spud - try not to get confused
~I am female, but I'm fine being called anything you want (I call all my friends "bro" so it's fine :D)
~I am a pretty big fan of:
-Star vs the forces of evil (haven't finished it yet)
- Gravity falls (though I haven't watched much)
- Reading any kind of genre, but I do like fluff or angst
- Yugioh Zexal (not up to date yet though)
- Animatics- I love them
~ I'm TwT about 10% of the time but I'm OwO the other 90% of the time, so don't be afraid to make fwends with me UwU
~ I LOVE it when I get requests so if you've got any ideas, let me know
~I am straight, but I am a HUUUUUGE fan of ✨gaynesss✨ like Challengeshipping, Bakudeku, Kirikami, Todoiida, Togajiki, 40% of my webtoon comics... you get the idea
I think that's all you need to know about me...
Anywho... I hope you will enjoy my stories just let me know what other stories you would like (nothing inappropriate please - I'm only in high school!). I do still have homework but I will try and upload as much as possible xx.
Have a nice day and, as always...
- Potatopia or Spudland
- JoinedDecember 11, 2019